Winter Weekly Event ! [CLOSED!]

MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello fellow qbees,

I regret to say that the event will be closing sooner than expected. The prizes at the end on the date December 20th, 2016 will be the last one. It is straying away from the goal of the event. My hands are forced with the rampant cheaters using multiple accounts, warp ins, and trickeries recently.

The primary sole intent was to give happiness to everyone in the game on these holidays. Be it you are a newbie, a casual player, builder, social person, and/or etc to enjoy together. Nonetheless, similar kind of events may not happen anymore in the future but do not worry, events will still be coming!

You can check out Christmas Town - Building Contest for another town to explore, build and enjoy!
Link: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8625/christmas-town-building-contest#latest

In spite of this, I'm happy that we had the chance to give players the opportunity to receive a gift. I wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Comments

• yay
  • edited December 2016
    Dont change the time pls, else I'll be missing them everytime...

Cool event hope I can win :v

It's 13 of December ( tuesday )
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I'd probably lag or be in school in this lol
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    You forgot to announce this @mabz :P fixed it for you, else thread might get lost in other recent topics.
  • A nice event but I barely can climb scaffold seriously, that parkour handicap. It is great to see an event however.
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am so exicted but i cant play on 12 am , wut about if it is on 10 am?
  • 12Noon Time is fine by me,
    But I'd like the 4Am to change to 4:45Am or more ^^ Please.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    4 AM in the morning on week days? o.o
    Why not do 4 PM or anywhere after school times for players? If not ok

Also So hyped about this race >:O! good luck to all!

-Merry Christmas
  • sounds nice,whose idea was it?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Nice Event
  • Look's at inventory...
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/imageupload/855/W3GGDI2183SH.jpg
    Finally i'll be able to use those >:)
    Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype, imma make a training realm starting from now!
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Cortana said:

You forgot to announce this @mabz :P fixed it for you, else thread might get lost in other recent topics.

thanks!

-Merry Christmas

There are two schedules per day to cater both side of the world. What time are you looking for? This is PDT time (CCTime)
    MM2-2 said:

Why 10am?

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

-Merry Christmas
    There are two schedules per day to cater both side of the world. What time are you looking for? This is PDT time (CCTime)

Pacific Time, but thank you for clearing it up :P just super excited about the event!
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Does Rare Hats Include Wondorous? Cause I'm not Sure What You Mean By Rare.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Very Rare: Mr. Claus Costume, Orange & Yellow Scarf andElf Hut.
    Rare: Reindeer, Snowman, Santa Beard, Mrs. Claus Skirt, Ugly Xmas Sweater or Mistletoe Lure.

They only state 'Rare' so I'd go by that. Unless they put a sneaky Very Rare in :o
  • Christmas break is near ;w; and this will go through december so I dont see why some can't join
  • J A X said:

Christmas break is near ;w; and this will go through december so I dont see why some can't join

Not everyone celebrates Xmas that's why.4 am will be perfect time for me tho.It will be 4 pm here.
  • mabz said:

Cortana said:

thanks!

-Merry Christmas

MM2-2 said:

Why 10am?

Becouse its too late time and i have school so i cant play cubic castles that time

• J A X said:

Christmas break is near ;w; and this will go through december so I dont see why some can't join

Not everyone celebrates Xmas that's why.4 am will be perfect time for me tho.It will be 4 pm here.
    Most schools still have winter breaks or christmas breaks. Unless it's a religious school or a private school
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited December 2016
    J A X said:

J A X said:

Most schools still have winter breaks or christmas breaks. Unless it's a religious school or a private school
    Winter vacations start from 25th Here.Not a religious nor a private school.
  • edited December 2016

Very Rare: Mr. Claus Costume, Orange & Yellow Scarf andElf Hut.
    Rare: Reindeer, Snowman, Santa Beard, Mrs. Claus Skirt, Ugly Xmas Sweater or Mistletoe Lure.

They only state 'Rare' so I'd go by that. Unless they put a sneaky Very Rare in :o

Sry they mean by hats only, so there wouldn't be any pets, shirts or scarf...

My prediction of the prize will be:
    Common: All common items in recipe page
    Uncommon: Elf Hat, Santa Hat, Earmuffs, Antlers
    Rare: Krampus mask?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I just realize its dec 13...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Honestly just from reading it... They're adding 'Rares' but double value gets me. Is that their way of saying Saturday is the Very Rare drops? :O
  • Very Rare: Mr. Claus Costume, Orange & Yellow Scarf andElf Hut.

Sry they mean by hats only, so there wouldn't be any pets, shirts or scarf...

My prediction of the prize will be:
    Common: All common items in recipe page
    Uncommon: Elf Hat, Santa Hat, Earmuffs, Antlers
    Rare: Krampus mask?
    I don't think krampus will be one of the prizes, because he said Previous Christmas Packs and there was no krampus in the packs last year.
  • But there's none rare hats in the last Christmas pack...
  • J A X said:

J A X said:

My winter break starts on the 16th, 11 AM Cubic Time...
  • Stevenlol said:

J A X said:

J A X said:

My winter break starts on the 16th, 11 AM Cubic Time...
    Mine is Friday 16th December 4:30am cc time :P
  • Great
  • i will probably lag out anyways, but a great idea and it sounds fun
  • lucaaa795 said:

So can the time be changed from 4am to 4:30 am?Because at 4:15am school ends

my school ends at 4:30am ;-;
    So I want it to change to around 5am :P
This discussion has been closed.