#stopCCScamming

2»

Comments

• #Elfie said:

Tbh, I hate to say this, but, if there is good, there is always going to have to be a bad... :C

We can't stop all this scamming...

Agreed.
  • Redeagle pretty much uses bribery tactics to grow and nurture his clan. I guarantee you about 90 percent of his clan members would've dipped out if it weren't for the giveaways. There is no way to stop scamming, because the amount of stupidity some people radiate is horrendous. Common sense stops scams, but unfortunately, very few of us are blessed with it.

Agreed ;-;
    #Elfie said:

Tbh, I hate to say this, but, if there is good, there is always going to have to be a bad... :C

Yup, we can never rid the world of evil :/
  • edited November 2016
    Ima just say something based on all

everyone please help and donate to =mgn=redeagle its terrible there so many scammer in this world but if we work together we can reduce the amount of scammers thanks and #stopCCScamming

Archevix said:

No we can't

Liberated said:

Stopping scamming doesn't start by giving items to a wealthy player. Yes, he's against scamming, but giving out items will not cure scamming at all.
    Scamming all depends upon the person, early on usually. Someone steals from them, they steal back from someone else. It's just how it is. Spreading awareness is all we can do really, because giving out more items for people to scam with is illogical.
    Plus, scammers all go to jail and even get perma-banned sometimes. :)

Erm, giving money to a player will stop scam ? To the developers, OK, but a player ? Or maybe you meant REAL money ? If I say everything I think about this I'll be banned forever. Only the game makers can really stop this . Think not, but they can making it very hard. EDIT : I think you are a fan of read eagle and want to help him, not a bad thing, but yeah, I'm poor so donating him will hurt my wallet, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think this.

yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from

Mgn isn't someone we should rely on for something, if we're gonna stop scamming don't rely on someone else, rely on your own common sense :P I think most people know that I'm srly against scamming and hate it :P But overtime when you've helped/experienced this so many times you will realise, scamming is a lost cause and can only improve if the people of the community wish to improve

yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from

No, theres definitely an issue about this ^ if its for the poor you're just sporting them not helping them prevent a scam :P TWO l Rich? Seriously? Now I can't talk here since most of you know that I have some stuff (-.-) anyhow there are rich, snotty, brats out there. How do you expect us to rely on them?

scorto7 said:

You could explain how donating to redeagle is going to help fight against scamming.

donating to red eagle could help reduce the chance of scammers because people could start to think instead of trying to scam and being hated they could be in giveaways and be like from other
    *Ahem* Ima offended >_> Why redeagle only? In my opinion there are people who are WAY better then redeagle, people who are more dedicated. Redeagle may do giveaways but only to the clan i believe? So thats not really a giveaway more like a clangiveaway. If your a mgn supporter I understand. But there are people who are more reliable and dedicated than redeagle. Now let me give you an example. I was once a very dedicated player and always helped people. But I left leaving my friends behind... Now thats something I didn't want to do. But while I was gone, I came back to find all my friends had grown quiet a bit :P E.g they didn't rely on me to help them witht he scams. This is what being independent is about, not relying on other people, but learning how to deal with situations yourself :P

Honestly, the way to stop this is not to be swayed and know the scams, common sense can sort this out. People who fall for it may need to learn. Problem is some ppl never learn. I kinda understand someways ppl get scammed. Different people and different ways of scamming. You don't know who to trust and who not to when it comes to payaway's and drop games... Etc.

Donating to rich is useless. Period. In MGN's case you need to support the clan and mostly be in it to get items. If you go to his realms his has millions of items plus there is a part where u need to be 18+ and post on his website for certain prizes. It's sad that kids are excluded from his prizes.

Nuff said. Oh and America I kinda feel sorry about who might be your president. Please do not take offence to this. (Sorry it's offtopic to anyone reading this)
  • edited November 2016

Redeagle pretty much uses bribery tactics to grow and nurture his clan. I guarantee you about 90 percent of his clan members would've dipped out if it weren't for the giveaways. There is no way to stop scamming, because the amount of stupidity some people radiate is horrendous. Common sense stops scams, but unfortunately, very few of us are blessed with it.

Agreed ;-;
    #Elfie said:

He makes it nearly impossible for smaller clans to grow, because he gives stuff away. Most of his lower ranked members were brought there by greed.

Moneybag, I don't want this election to be carried out. Thanks for looking out for our dying country.
  • edited November 2016

Redeagle pretty much uses bribery tactics to grow and nurture his clan. I guarantee you about 90 percent of his clan members would've dipped out if it weren't for the giveaways. There is no way to stop scamming, because the amount of stupidity some people radiate is horrendous. Common sense stops scams, but unfortunately, very few of us are blessed with it.

Agreed ;-;
    #Elfie said:

He makes it nearly impossible for smaller clans to grow, because he gives stuff away. Most of his lower ranked members were brought there by greed.

Moneybag, I don't want this election to be carried out. Thanks for looking out for our dying country.
    It seems sad to have horrible candidates, politics used to bring out the best and brightest people from that country. Look what the world has gone to now. Tony Abbott & Donald Trump, it makes me wonder what the world has gone too.

With the problem with big clans making it hard for small clans. It's more likely the people who are greedy that it is their fault. Most clans it's hard to get loyal people, most see it as a giveaway where you only get items. People need to be taught that clans are for fun and making new friends and helping out their own little community of Qbee's and watching it thrive and grow as you contribute.
    I mean I once had a small clan of my own and I had my best friends in it and we helped each other in the clan.