#stopCCScamming

_Hercules__Hercules_ Member
edited September 2016 in General Chat
everyone please help and donate to =mgn=redeagle its terrible there so many scammer in this world but if we work together we can reduce the amount of scammers thanks and #stopCCScamming

Comments

• No we can't
  • Stopping scamming doesn't start by giving items to a wealthy player. Yes, he's against scamming, but giving out items will not cure scamming at all.
    Scamming all depends upon the person, early on usually. Someone steals from them, they steal back from someone else. It's just how it is. Spreading awareness is all we can do really, because giving out more items for people to scam with is illogical.
    Plus, scammers all go to jail and even get perma-banned sometimes. :)
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited September 2016
    Erm, giving money to a player will stop scam ? To the developers, OK, but a player ? Or maybe you meant REAL money ? If I say everything I think about this I'll be banned forever. Only the game makers can really stop this . Think not, but they can making it very hard. EDIT : I think you are a fan of read eagle and want to help him, not a bad thing, but yeah, I'm poor so donating him will hurt my wallet, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think this.
  • yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    The developers cant change the minds of every single player that scams, its up to the community, its true that mods do their best to stop scammers but thats not enough to stop it completly, there will always be a new method to scam just like payways
    When i stopped playing for like 2 months they didnt even exist
    My point is that the community must help new and unexperienced players be more aware about scamming and scamming methods instead of trying to straight stop them, if less people get scammed the less scammers we will see in game
  • yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from

The rich already have everything, why donate to them? The poor need it. I understand, that if you mean that it's more like donating to a rich person who owns a charity, but this different. His sole purpose in this game, isn't to donate to people. Better to just donate to the people who really need it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    You could explain how donating to redeagle is going to help fight against scamming.
  • _Hercules__Hercules_ Member
    edited October 2016
    scorto7 said:

You could explain how donating to redeagle is going to help fight against scamming.

donating to red eagle could help reduce the chance of scammers because people could start to think instead of trying to scam and being hated they could be in giveaways and be like from other
    Archevix said:

yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from

The rich already have everything, why donate to them? The poor need it. I understand, that if you mean that it's more like donating to a rich person who owns a charity, but this different. His sole purpose in this game, isn't to donate to people. Better to just donate to the people who really need it.
    donating to rich like redeagle they do giveaways to help people anyways and if they gave stuff to other poorer players they would no offence but keep for them selfs
  • scorto7 said:

donating to red eagle could help reduce the chance of scammers because people could start to think instead of trying to scam and being hated they could be in giveaways and be like from other
    Two issues here:

1) Why would donating make people "think"? That part makes no sense whatsoever
    2) Let's just say on some imaginary plane, it did. Why RedEagle in particular?
  • _Hercules__Hercules_ Member
    edited September 2016
    not all poorer player would some (NOT ALL)

I said red eagle as an example because he does giveaways and sorry if I didn't make sense
  • Aaaand this is why we get scammed. We literally give our items to people. It isn't a giveaway if you have to donate. It is a long lasting payaway.
  • This game is a MMO, and in MMOs scams are popular (its real -;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;)
    see yourself:

scams

lik this if u cri evritim
  • Tbh, red eagle shouldnt have givin people perms in his realm. He says he gives perm to people with 3,000 posts or more on MGN.com, when mods and admins tell us everyday not to give perms to anyone.. like... really?
  • Tbh, red eagle shouldnt have givin people perms in his realm. He says he gives perm to people with 3,000 posts or more on MGN.com, when mods and admins tell us everyday not to give perms to anyone.. like... really?

totally agree, He don't need help, it's totally his falt, so he should just e perms to the most trusted ones , not wanting to be bad ; and I don't think he require your help Hercules .

I don't like red at all. I don't know why, but there is something about him I just despise. Maybe it's the fact that he thinks that hosting millions of giveaways actually helps the community, making the amount of people who ask for donations rise.
  • edited September 2016
    Yes!
    THE DISSCUSION I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
    (Bc I'm lazy >~<)
    #StopPayingStartPlaying
    Paying for Paways only raises demand,
    and opens upmore for scammers.
    Start Playing Fairly-
    LET'S PROTEST!
    Use the Hashtag #StopPayingStartPlaying
    SPREAD THE WORD!
    And I don't like RedEagle personally,
    If you've seen I kinda ranted about how
    I waited HOURS to ask him a question
    since I don't have mumble, and no I don't
    want to download some app just so I can talk to
    him. He's not a Goddess.
    He completely ignores me- Excuse:
    "This is why I avoid talking in game as much as I can, someone always feels like I am ignoring them on purpose. I don't ignore on purpose I ignore because IF I speak to some those who I can't reach feel left out. Please note that every moment on CC I have 10-20 people asking me stuff. This is after work which means I want to relax and can't answer. I am working on a question-answer realm to fix this."
    I was like: REALLY?!
    (He deleted my comment so I cant copy and paste sorry)
    I was in there asking the question over and over
    when it was just me and 1 other person. LIKE REALLY RED?!
    And he does giveaways- but maybe too much.
    Giving others the security to others not the need to do so.
    And as others said^^ It makes people beg more-
    Or expect stuff from every player.
    Want to Quote this post, but don't want THIS much?
    Just use the Hastag #StopPayingStartPlaying
    And i'll/we'll Know :)
    -Further on...
    Even after I asked MULTIPLE times AND said it on youtube
    he still hasn't replied.
    Even got OTHERS to tell me to calm down and that's just a game.
    I'm not mad that my question wasn't answered.
    It was the Crappy Excuses and Totally Ignorance that I got.
    I'm not mad at the game- I'm mad at the players.
    =MGN= RedEagle scammed me that day-
    He scammed my time.
    T^T He still after all that never said sorry and now STILL
    ignores me. And gives the same excuse.
    Altho.. he doesn't have like 20 players on top of him ALL
    the time..
    WORST THING HE DID:
    Reloged so people would notice he's online so people would
    come, after I asked my question like 10 times.\
    He's not a nice player-
    he's being a jerk to be a jerk.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    In my opinion, personally donating to a specific someone WILL NOT help lower the scams :p kinda silly to think that lol there will always be scams no matter how much people try to prevent it, but that's kind of the beauty when it comes to helping each other out because as a fellow player, if you've been playing for so long and you see newer players having trouble and getting scammed, step in and give a helping hand to help them try to understand what scamming is and help them to learn not to get scammed :) encourage others to teach the new players and even old players about the game and the scams. It's our job to help each other out! :3
  • Angel said:

In my opinion, personally donating to a specific someone WILL NOT help lower the scams :p kinda silly to think that lol there will always be scams no matter how much people try to prevent it, but that's kind of the beauty when it comes to helping each other out because as a fellow player, if you've been playing for so long and you see newer players having trouble and getting scammed, step in and give a helping hand to help them try to understand what scamming is and help them to learn not to get scammed :) encourage others to teach the new players and even old players about the game and the scams. It's our job to help each other out! :3

Angel- I understand your point.
    But the problem is, no one knows if that
    new players is lying about getting scammed
    or not... It sounds mean but when you think
    about its not- I just ignore players that
    say they were scammed.. But if its a name that
    keeps coming up then yea maybe. But no,
    I just ignore them the same way when people
    say it's their birthday.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Well it isn't like you're giving them items :p when I say help I mean help them understand about scamming and how to prevent it. It honestly doesn't hurt to take your time to give out advice and hear them out:) and them saying it's there birthday is very different haha just because you can't help and give out knowledge verses when it comes to scam you can help them by telling them how to prevent it. And yeah I see a lot of players that ignore lol
  • Angel said:

That's what I was saying, and also I think he don't need help , he's one of the richest Cc players.
    And stop multi posting Hercules please =_=
  • Annie333 said:

Angel said:

That's what I was saying, and also I think he don't need help , he's one of the richest Cc players.
    And stop multi posting Hercules please =_=
    Look, if a mod is literally right here and they don't address it, that means it isn't what you think it is/it's not important.

• BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited September 2016
    Mgn isn't someone we should rely on for something, if we're gonna stop scamming don't rely on someone else, rely on your own common sense :P I think most people know that I'm srly against scamming and hate it :P But overtime when you've helped/experienced this so many times you will realise, scamming is a lost cause and can only improve if the people of the community wish to improve

yes but it is still good to donate to anyone to the rich and poor even if its little and I understand where your coming from

No, theres definitely an issue about this ^ if its for the poor you're just sporting them not helping them prevent a scam :P TWO l Rich? Seriously? Now I can't talk here since most of you know that I have some stuff (-.-) anyhow there are rich, snotty, brats out there. How do you expect us to rely on them?

scorto7 said:

*Ahem* Ima offended >_> Why redeagle only? In my opinion there are people who are WAY better then redeagle, people who are more dedicated. Redeagle may do giveaways but only to the clan i believe? So thats not really a giveaway more like a clangiveaway. If your a mgn supporter I understand. But there are people who are more reliable and dedicated than redeagle. Now let me give you an example. I was once a very dedicated player and always helped people. But I left leaving my friends behind... Now thats something I didn't want to do. But while I was gone, I came back to find all my friends had grown quiet a bit :P E.g they didn't rely on me to help them witht he scams. This is what being independent is about, not relying on other people, but learning how to deal with situations yourself :P

• Uh yea what Annie333 said...
    Please stop Multi-Posting
    I know I have no room to talk
    since I'm Medium for Multi-Posting..
    But now I wish I could Merge Posts
    without a mod- and without the
    warnings >~< I don't want to be
    banned this is like my Life.
  • +y donate to a wealthy player? its not gonna lower scamming at all.
  • #StopPayingStartPlaying
  • #StopPayingStartPlaying
    I lost 300c by payaway :(
  • edited October 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's a part of life heaven forbid players take the time to play the game right and not scam.... This isn't Robin Hood hood stealing from the poor just to get rich isn't right and that's all scammers care about stealing and scamming the poor and rich just to get their dirty money they stole and don't deserve. Any items that don't belong to you that you go and sell are just getting you dirty cubits that you didn't rightfully deserve since you didn't get the item yourself and stole it from someone else it's money that you don't deserve to have or spend since you stole the item sold from another player it's just not right... We can't fix the world... Now matter what we do... No matter how hard we try... We just keep ending up back at square one its pointless to try and do something... Your better off not playing payaways at all your at less risk of being scammed of cubits
  • Redeagle pretty much uses bribery tactics to grow and nurture his clan. I guarantee you about 90 percent of his clan members would've dipped out if it weren't for the giveaways. There is no way to stop scamming, because the amount of stupidity some people radiate is horrendous. Common sense stops scams, but unfortunately, very few of us are blessed with it.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited October 2016
    Tbh, I hate to say this, but, if there is good, there is always going to have to be a bad... :C

We can't stop all this scamming...