Cash registers will be craftable very soon.

2»

Comments

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    YAY! Craftable XD
    This is very Helpful For New Players In Getting CUbits
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    TheTimMan said:

rien-sama said:

Now i will sell my register LOL

I hope this doesn't become an issue of price. Players tend to use anything as an opportunity to make a lot of cubits, they will make lots of them, then sell them at just below the already price of 500c.
    I have enough materials to craft massive amounts, and I will just give them away if players use this to try to profit from noobs that can't craft registers. The whole point of making them craftable is that CC know registers keep all of us safe so its a win/win.

I would love to see noobs have a place when they start just for us pro's do be able to drop off items to get them started easier. Like adding a donation table in noob realms but then we have those players who will just make hundreds of new accounts just to get stuff to sell. Don't you just hate that?
    Everything is like this though. You can either buy it from someone else, buy it from the cubit store, or make it yourself. The cubit store is obviously the most expensive, crafting it yourself is the cheapest, and buying from another player should be somewhere in the middle.
    Accelorings are the best example of this. They are fairly expensive for a craftable item, and only certain players craft them, and they craft them in large quantites. They sell for a normal market value to consumers who don't want to craft them.
    Registers will not be "just under 500c". They will fall to a market value that players will determine by how much they are willing to pay before they want to craft it instead.
    It won't become an issue of price, because either way, its going to be less than it is now. I don't see how that is a bad thing for buyers/crafters.
  • Screwdrive + 4 Spring + 2 stainless steel plate + 4 gizmo + 4 porcelain = cash reg
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Recipe
    5 White Marbles (So They Would Go To Desert Mines)
    10 Tacks
    4 Stainless Steel Plates
    2 Gizmos
    Tool: Any Hammer
  • I don't know one cash register that's made out of porcelain.
    Lol...

#Fragile

Stainless? Silver? ...Plaster? Maybe? :P

Um excuse me chickthulhu does the porcelain throne mean anything to you >:O!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I don't know one cash register that's made out of porcelain.
    Lol...

#Fragile

A toilet? I don't think cash registers were meant to store poop or be sat on xP
    Imma have to go with Chick on this one XD
  • Today it's craftable!
  • I don't know one cash register that's made out of porcelain.
    Lol...

#Fragile

A toilet? I don't think cash registers were meant to store poop or be sat on xP
    Imma have to go with Chick on this one XD
    My point Ashi is she said porcelain is frail which yes in dolls and plates but not the toilet. The toilet is crafted from the mighty material known as porcelain, hence its nickname the porcelain throne. It can take a lot of crap to say the least.
  • gg i brought 20 + of those for 1000c
    after that it droped to 500c
    now its prceless i need a refund!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    xastrox said:

gg i brought 20 + of those for 1000c
    after that it droped to 500c
    now its prceless i need a refund!

Well sadly you cant get an refund
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    Who decided to bump this old discussion?! O^O XD