Cash registers will be craftable very soon.

This is just a little warning for you to save your cubits! Cash registers will be fully craftable with the next server update. It could be tomorrow, it could be Monday- I can't give an exact date except "VERY SOON!"

-Cosmic

Comments

• Woahhh! Now no excuse for not having a reg to safely trade!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Best thing for newbies! Craftable Cash Register.

Question, can we have a spoiler of the recipe?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2016
    What would you guys suggest for recipe? Here's your chance to shape the future!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Gizmos for sure. And maybe some refined steel? Idk if it should be super easy for the newbies or make sense x.x
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Yeah, gizmos and maybe steel or stainless steel blocks or something similar.
  • XyzilXyzil Member
    My suggestion:
    Materials: 4 refined steel+3 gizmos+1 glue+1 glass
    Tool: Screwdriver
    edited June 2016
    Interesting, what to make it off... So many options. But don't wanna make it too hard, new players will be making it & won't have the best of perks.

Recipe:

Rubber band - Requires Vulcanized Rubber (This makes players use a Forge, therefore, get rubber by farming/mining & getting ores).

Steel Rod - Requires them to go making Steel blocks, and learn more good crafting skills.

Gizmo - Again makes them farm rubber & making glass. And they'll need to learn how to make glass for their shops.

Maybe Glue xD

Tool: Screwdriver
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    What about:
    2ximage + image + 2ximage + image = image ?
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    4- Gizmo's
    4- Magnets
    20 - Springs
    with a screwdriver or wrench
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited June 2016
    Dirt C: jk jk
    Wood cabinet + White dye + 2 Gizmos + Screwdriver
    *gets ready to make 20000 regs* XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would like a harder recipe but add a register to the starter realm. There would be no point of making alts to get a craft able item to those people who would abuse it. -Dragon
    'Dragon' said:

I would like a harder recipe but add a register to the starter realm. There would be no point of making alts to get a craft able item to those people who would abuse it. -Dragon

Adding a free register to a starter would make more people abuse alts, wouldn't it? xP
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

'Dragon' said:

Adding a free register to a starter would make more people abuse alts, wouldn't it? xP
    Not if it was craftable and worth 5-20c ^^
    'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

Still missing the point; I think Register would give people a reason to craft, getting it for free just takes away the learning factor.

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

Still missing the point; I think Register would give people a reason to craft, getting it for free just takes away the learning factor.
    ^ Making it easier to obtain (by crafting) makes it more accessible to new players. The plus side for current 'pros' is you don't get people begging to "buy cash register for my hat" xP
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    2 gears(for the cash storage)+metal blocks+gizmo=+ any hammer=register
  • I think 10iron+2gizmo+steel hammer
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Maybe 2 gears, 3 gizmos, 5 dice, maybe 2 steel plates and a steel hammer.
  • This is most wonderful news! When I started cash registers were 1k, a huge lofty goal especially when to get 1k I would need to sell things except I only had a piggy. Then they were dropped to 500c which is nice and much more reasonable. NOW FREE! Long time players who have participated in events, understand the market, and has the ability to sell things forgets how hard it is as a newbie. Even 500C is a monumental task to collect and acted as a barrier for people to jump right into selling. So thank you :D! My first cash register I ever owned was given to me by Hinter when I was but a wee nub. I still have it in prominent display in my realm.

I suggest steel block, gizmo, white paint, and tacks with a hammer >:D!
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Lucaaa795 said:

Craftable Cash Register!
    Might be crafted with next ingredients:
    4 Gizmos+4 Steel Plate + 4 porcelain+White Dye + Screwdiver
    xd

Definitely need Porcelain :) maybe not white dye as the porcelain is white

Porcelain + Gizmo's + Stainless Plates + Springs + Screwdriver

These are just components that you should probably use, quantities are less important
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't know one cash register that's made out of porcelain.
    Lol...

#Fragile

Stainless? Silver? ...Plaster? Maybe? :P

• PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited June 2016
    Here's my idea:

1 Diamond (for some value)+ 2 Stainless Steel Blocks + 6 Gizmos + 5 Vulcanized Rubber (Key pads!) + Screwdriver = Cash Register
  • smuressmures Member
    People are forgetting the most important ingredient here!

*Maaaaaaaaagic*
  • Cubits should be an ingredient too...
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    This is very kind of you CC.

I suggest 4 gizmo, 2 Stainless Steel Blocks, 2 Magnets, & 2 Springs with the tool Screwdriver.
  • Now i will sell my register LOL
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Thank you for making them craftable, now people won't beg for regs anymore lol

For the recipe, here's my suggestion:

4x Gizmo + Tacks + 4x Steel Plate + Glue with any hammer

Therefore, new players have to pick only three perks to craft it
    (The perk allowing people to use workbench, stone hammer and mining metallic ores)

Screwdriver wouldn't be a good choice because that perk is hard to obtain.
    (I got it at level 21, but maybe I'm having the least of luck D:)
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    rien-sama said:

Now i will sell my register LOL

I hope this doesn't become an issue of price. Players tend to use anything as an opportunity to make a lot of cubits, they will make lots of them, then sell them at just below the already price of 500c.
    I have enough materials to craft massive amounts, and I will just give them away if players use this to try to profit from noobs that can't craft registers. The whole point of making them craftable is that CC know registers keep all of us safe so its a win/win.

I would love to see noobs have a place when they start just for us pro's do be able to drop off items to get them started easier. Like adding a donation table in noob realms but then we have those players who will just make hundreds of new accounts just to get stuff to sell. Don't you just hate that?
  • No i mean i will sell my register now cause i know there prize will get low
This discussion has been closed.