ignore this discussion or close it more info just read it

wolfshroomwolfshroom Member
edited September 20 in General Chat 3.10 Karma
Explain who and why is he/she your favorite mod.

I made this because im bored

Comments

• edited August 15 41.65 Karma
    Every moderator and past moderators
    All of them are helping a hand for the game, without anything in return :)
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 29 22.20 Karma
    Favorite... hmmmm... Don't have a favorite, but they are all nice (to me anyways) and do a great job for better gameplay
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.50 Karma
    Moderators are humans.
  • RyhRyh Member
    3.45 Karma
    Anyone that help the community is my favorite.
  • Cat amp sCat amp s FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.80 KarmaFamiliar
    gracie is my firiendd and whims i luvs em both
  • RageanRagean Member
    13.70 Karma
    I don’t think this discussion is great. I think the whole staff team has done a great job. Not just grace and whims despite that they are always online and doing a great job... All posts similar to this were all taken down. And as said above moderators are humans too. It’s almost kind of like picking your favorite police officer, quite rude?.
  • wolfshroomwolfshroom Member
    3.10 Karma
    ragean said:

I don’t think this discussion is great. I think the whole staff team has done a great job. Not just grace and whims despite that they are always online and doing a great job... All posts similar to this were all taken down. And as said above moderators are humans too. It’s almost kind of like picking your favorite police officer, quite rude?.

✔️
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    14.25 Karma
    All are my favorite! They do wonderful things for the CC community!

As ragean said above, I don't really think we should pick favorites. Just for a random example, its like standing in front of your parents and saying, "I like mom more." right in front of your dad. It will hurt someones feelings and its not nessisary to say aloud.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    120.00 Karma
    ragean said:

^
    3.10 Karma
    again, i made this because im bored ^_^
  • Cat amp sCat amp s FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.80 KarmaFamiliar
    julius i love you
    edited September 15 3.10 Karma
    3.10 Karma
    cat amp s said:

julius i love you

well that was an awkward comment
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    42.05 Karma
    I don't have a favorite moderator because they are all just normal people with a role to protect the game. Yes, I got to know some of them better than others, but they aren't super heroes. They are just players like us. If this was a thread about which mod you got to know best over time, I would say Hinter, Angel, Space_Fetus, Graceful Thunder, and Superxtreme. I knew Angel & Space way before they were mods.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    my favorite mod is the Happy Face mod it looks cool and it makes an amazing happy face. Jokes aside, I salute them all for taking responsibility as moderators.
  • bitibiti Member
    3.00 Karma
    GDOG cause love
  • RageanRagean Member
    13.70 Karma
    ragean said:

:U
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    10.65 Karma
    ragean said:

Liberated said:

I don't have a favorite moderator because they are all just normal people with a role to protect the game. Yes, I got to know some of them better than others, but they aren't super heroes. They are just players like us. If this was a thread about which mod you got to know best over time, I would say Hinter, Angel, Space_Fetus, Graceful Thunder, and Superxtreme. I knew Angel & Space way before they were mods.

agreed ^
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.60 Karma

ragean said:

Liberated said:

agreed ^
  • Azsimuth said:

ragean said:

Liberated said:

agreed ^
    3.10 Karma
    ragean said:

hmm are you saying this discussion is rude?