ignore this discussion or close it more info just read it

wolfshroomwolfshroom Member
edited September 2019 in General Chat
Explain who and why is he/she your favorite mod.

I made this because im bored

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Every moderator and past moderators
    All of them are helping a hand for the game, without anything in return :)
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 2019
    Favorite... hmmmm... Don't have a favorite, but they are all nice (to me anyways) and do a great job for better gameplay
  • Moderators are humans.
  • RyhRyh Member
    Anyone that help the community is my favorite.
  • gracie is my firiendd and whims i luvs em both
  • I don’t think this discussion is great. I think the whole staff team has done a great job. Not just grace and whims despite that they are always online and doing a great job... All posts similar to this were all taken down. And as said above moderators are humans too. It’s almost kind of like picking your favorite police officer, quite rude?.
  • ragean said:

I don’t think this discussion is great. I think the whole staff team has done a great job. Not just grace and whims despite that they are always online and doing a great job... All posts similar to this were all taken down. And as said above moderators are humans too. It’s almost kind of like picking your favorite police officer, quite rude?.

✔️
  • All are my favorite! They do wonderful things for the CC community!

As ragean said above, I don't really think we should pick favorites. Just for a random example, its like standing in front of your parents and saying, "I like mom more." right in front of your dad. It will hurt someones feelings and its not nessisary to say aloud.
  • ragean said:

I don’t think this discussion is great. I think the whole staff team has done a great job. Not just grace and whims despite that they are always online and doing a great job... All posts similar to this were all taken down. And as said above moderators are humans too. It’s almost kind of like picking your favorite police officer, quite rude?.

^
  • again, i made this because im bored ^_^
  • julius i love you
  • wolfshroomwolfshroom Member
    edited September 2019
  • cat amp s said:

julius i love you

well that was an awkward comment
  • I don't have a favorite moderator because they are all just normal people with a role to protect the game. Yes, I got to know some of them better than others, but they aren't super heroes. They are just players like us. If this was a thread about which mod you got to know best over time, I would say Hinter, Angel, Space_Fetus, Graceful Thunder, and Superxtreme. I knew Angel & Space way before they were mods.
  • my favorite mod is the Happy Face mod it looks cool and it makes an amazing happy face. Jokes aside, I salute them all for taking responsibility as moderators.
  • GDOG cause love
  • ragean said:

:U
  • ragean said:

Liberated said:

I don't have a favorite moderator because they are all just normal people with a role to protect the game. Yes, I got to know some of them better than others, but they aren't super heroes. They are just players like us. If this was a thread about which mod you got to know best over time, I would say Hinter, Angel, Space_Fetus, Graceful Thunder, and Superxtreme. I knew Angel & Space way before they were mods.

agreed ^
  • ragean said:

Liberated said:

I don't have a favorite moderator because they are all just normal people with a role to protect the game. Yes, I got to know some of them better than others, but they aren't super heroes. They are just players like us. If this was a thread about which mod you got to know best over time, I would say Hinter, Angel, Space_Fetus, Graceful Thunder, and Superxtreme. I knew Angel & Space way before they were mods.

agreed ^
  • Azsimuth said:

ragean said:

Liberated said:

agreed ^
  • ragean said:

hmm are you saying this discussion is rude?