Cubic Pass

DrakayDrakay Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments

Cubic Pass

Hello Everyone Today I Had This Idea, Why Not Make A Cubic Pass, Yeah I Know It Was Made By All Games So Why Not Add It To Ours!

This Will Be The Pass ( Not Finished Yet *Finishing* )

The Pass Will Consist Of Leveling Like The Current Method Just A Bit Easier
Free Pass: You Will Be Getting The Perk But You Sometimes Get Extra Prizes
Gold Pass: This One Won’t Be Obligatory To Get, It Will Cost 5 Dollar/Euro/... Here You Will Get Inmediatly 7.5k Cubits And 3k Recubits And Some Extra Quest For You To Level Up Easier, You Will Also Be Getting Some More Expensive Packs Every Level Aswell As The Free Ones!

Each Season Will Be Between 30 - 50 Days

Thanks For Reading, Drakay

( Will Be Finishing Some Part Of The Pass Shortly Also Any Suggest For This Will Be Awesome! )

Comments

• edited July 2019
    No thx

Thats why I am against it because most of games use it. Some people may buy it and some dont. There could be some fights over it etc. There always are problems about game passes. I wouldnt personally want to see this in game. It isnt some FPS or a third person shooter game.
  • Cubic Castles is not a Fortnut copy. If we will be, I am quitting this game and never returning.
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member
    Mobile legends xD
    nah -1 sorry, unless the prizes is cost lesser, cubits and RC r too much..
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Sorry but that's kinda a fortnite thing sooo :v
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Instead of a pass, what about a subscription of sorts?
  • ExCelsius said:

Thats sounds cool...

Just to make sure, you mean on a subs like, you pay some cash and e. g. you get 50 c + random clothing every day?
  • CrepusCrepus Member

ExCelsius said:

Thats sounds cool...

Just to make sure, you mean on a subs like, you pay some cash and e. g. you get 50 c + random clothing every day?
    Something like that, yeah.
  • ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

Thats sounds cool...

Something like that, yeah.
    I agree and start the quote rabbit hole
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The reason this works in other games is because there are challenges associated with each pass. This could work if the challenges were added here too. Instead of "buy this pass and get free stuff worth more than what you paid" it should be "buy this pass and if you get online regularly and complete tasks, you earn more than what you paid". The first option is not worth it for the devs at all. Basically unless some people buy the pass and fail to get more out of it, devs dont make much profit. As for challenges, I dont know how many there could be apart from mining and crafting tasks like the daily tasks we already have. Maybe some exploratory ones, but it's not like other games where shooting someone with a machine gun gets you money xD
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member
    edited July 2019
    Cosmic Cow Money Cow
  • SarcoSarco Member
    no
  • it fits rocket league, it may seem a little unfair in this game though
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I'll pass on this.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    lucaaa795 said:

I'll pass on this.

Nice pun
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    So this is like a membership? Where you pay x$ per season or per month and get some bonuses? Like a discounted rate of cubits and maybe a special item? That kind of thing?
  • So this is like a membership? Where you pay x$ per season or per month and get some bonuses? Like a discounted rate of cubits and maybe a special item? That kind of thing?

Yes
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2019

So this is like a membership? Where you pay x$ per season or per month and get some bonuses? Like a discounted rate of cubits and maybe a special item? That kind of thing?

Yes
    My another game do that ....... this will make a big distance of player who play who don't play with cash ...... so -1
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member

Yeah it is, and the normal is free for everyone, advanced will need to pay anf get some stuff worth more.

O yeah, Kewb if u want to do this (if u like it), I think stuffs should be cheaper (cubits, recubes), or maybe a monthly outfit(limited outfit) but this will.ruin the game, unless this only available for few months once, that would be good.
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited July 2019
    I think the game is already enough, the fact that a lot of players buy cubits and the ones who don't, (like me lol) mine their rear ends off to make cubits. This would only be something that would benefit the players who put money into this, and leave the others in the dust even more than we already are.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    @MonopolyMan The developers can make money, they dont milk this game for money and i dont see the issue with this. I for one have never spent cubits because im not allowed to or else i wouldve blown my wallet but it’s still 100% possible to do well without spending a single dime. I feel like this would be a pretty good idea ngl
  • noooooooooo heck nooooooooo
  • @Sir. Pixel You say its a good idea, but you wouldn't be participating in it? You said you don't spend money on the game, yet this is something that you would have to pay for.
  • DrakayDrakay Member

@Sir. Pixel You say its a good idea, but you wouldn't be participating in it? You said you don't spend money on the game, yet this is something that you would have to pay for.

Well it is not obligatory if u don’t want too don’t buy it :)
  • So this is like a membership? Where you pay x$ per season or per month and get some bonuses? Like a discounted rate of cubits and maybe a special item? That kind of thing?

Uhhh just... It might sound tempting, but please dont do it...

Uhhh just... It might sound tempting, but please dont do it...
    Why not? They need to make money. A pass is probably one of the best things they can do at this point in time to make money.

+1
  • I don’t really agree with this... this isn’t really fortnite as other members have mentioned before...
  • I don’t really agree with this... this isn’t really fortnite as other members have mentioned before...

Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League, shall I continue?

Why do all these games have passes? Because they bring in a lot of MONEY. What does money do for a game? Improve it for the better.

Think about that before you disregard this just because of Fortnite.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I don’t really agree with this... this isn’t really fortnite as other members have mentioned before...

Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League, shall I continue?

Why do all these games have passes? Because they bring in a lot of MONEY. What does money do for a game? Improve it for the better.

Think about that before you disregard this just because of Fortnite.
    He has a point as similar as it is. It is beneficial for all of us in a way. -1 and +1
  • They can always try. If their sales go up a bit, maybe they can add more seasons later if they will want to.