Cubic Pass

2»

Comments

• From the games I play with passes (Clash Royale, Clash of Clans), they seem to be quite popular and many people buy it and hey, no harm in adding it :)
    If CC is going to add a Cubic Pass, now would be the best time to do it as it’s a very current and successful feature for games atm.
    Adding a pass to a game does NOT make it fortnite, that’s like saying adding clothing to a game makes it a Barbie dress up game lol
  • IcyTamTam said:

From the games I play with passes (Clash Royale, Clash of Clans), they seem to be quite popular and many people buy it and hey, no harm in adding it :)
    If CC is going to add a Cubic Pass, now would be the best time to do it as it’s a very current and successful feature for games atm.
    Adding a pass to a game does NOT make it fortnite, that’s like saying adding clothing to a game makes it a Barbie dress up game lol

+1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    'Dragon' said:

IcyTamTam said:

From the games I play with passes (Clash Royale, Clash of Clans), they seem to be quite popular and many people buy it and hey, no harm in adding it :)

+1
    +2 (continur)
  • 'Dragon' said:

I don’t really agree with this... this isn’t really fortnite as other members have mentioned before...

Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League, shall I continue?

Why do all these games have passes? Because they bring in a lot of MONEY. What does money do for a game? Improve it for the better.

Think about that before you disregard this just because of Fortnite.
    But cc is supposed to be a free to play game... adding a pass into the game would make it more of a pay to win game than free to play...
  • 'Dragon' said:

I don’t really agree with this... this isn’t really fortnite as other members have mentioned before...

Why do all these games have passes? Because they bring in a lot of MONEY. What does money do for a game? Improve it for the better.

But cc is supposed to be a free to play game... adding a pass into the game would make it more of a pay to win game than free to play...
    No it wouldn’t. Nobody it forcing you to buy it. Just like nobody is forcing you to buy cubits from the Cubic store. Just like nobody is forcing you to buy the 10$ dragon pet.
  • 'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

No it wouldn’t. Nobody it forcing you to buy it. Just like nobody is forcing you to buy cubits from the Cubic store. Just like nobody is forcing you to buy the 10$ dragon pet.
    ^
    It’s not like you need the Cubic Pass to do well in the game lol, it’s just a nice bonus for whoever wants to support the game ^_^!
  • well, pass nop, thank you, but no
  • dunno
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2019
    i would say agree if only the thing that you can get in common , don't make the wearables that you must buy this pass