Problem with my second realm ://

XeymirXeymir Member
edited April 2019 in Help Requests
So I recently just bought a 22x22 realm for my new Vend shop (Ambient Vends). When I go offline, the realm just goes back in my inventory. I don't think it's supposed to do that, because they only really disappear after a few days of inactiveness, and my main realm isn't going back in my inventory.

Basically, I was just wondering if there's a way to stop it from happening, or if it's supposed to happen... Lol

Comments

• I don't know but I think you have to build in the realm in order to make it stay longer.
    More blocks build = Longer it stays.
    I may be wrong.
  • alex is right it might be the case
  • I have 1k+ blocks built in it lol
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2019
    FAQ: Realm Decay Rules
    When a realm decays it loses it's place from the overworld and becomes a deed in your inventory. Everything you built in the realm is preserved and the realm can be placed in overworld again when you sign in.

Here are the current decay rules:
    250 blocks placed = 24 hours
    3000 blocks placed = 6 days
    10k+ blocks placed = 3 months
    Realm skins double the above times
    Realms stay placed while a player is online regardless of the the blocks placed.

We have these rules so the overworlds don't fill up with realms that are not being worked on but remember that your work will not be lost if your realm decays.

Source : https://steamcommunity.com/app/317470/discussions/0/34095131833855117/

You can check out this one too: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5252/built-blocks-realm-decay

Edit: Also when the realm is locked it's possible that it will be back in your inventory
  • Alr ty lol
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2019
    The decay rules above are a general rule of thumb at one time, but not totally accurate any longer (however, I don't have better numbers for you). Realm skins don't seem to have much affect on them (at least not on mine). And even the number of blocks doesn't always hold to these standards as I sometimes have one of my realms revert back to my inventory just because I've not been in it in a while (couple weeks) -- my two primary realms have over 10K blocks built and have realm skins.

Noted exceptions -
    -- When you have the realm locked (even if open to your friends, it's considered locked), it will revert back to your inventory.
    -- Also, if you place the realm in Aspen, there are all sorts of weird issues with Aspen and the decay rules don't really seem to apply and it will revert back to your inventory quickly also.
    -- I find my realms always revert back to my inventory after an update.
  • Realm decaying time is based off of the amount of blocks built in a realm, the amount of realms in the overworld, and whether or not there's a stamp on your realm. The more blocks in the realm, the longer it takes to decay. The more realms in the overworld, the faster it decays. If you put a castle stamp on your realm, it doubles the decay time.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

Realm decaying time is based off of the amount of blocks built in a realm, the amount of realms in the overworld, and whether or not there's a stamp on your realm. The more blocks in the realm, the longer it takes to decay. The more realms in the overworld, the faster it decays. If you put a castle stamp on your realm, it doubles the decay time.

If you make it so only you can visit the realm it will decay quickly.
  • b3achy said:

The decay rules above are a general rule of thumb at one time, but not totally accurate any longer (however, I don't have better numbers for you). Realm skins don't seem to have much affect on them (at least not on mine). And even the number of blocks doesn't always hold to these standards as I sometimes have one of my realms revert back to my inventory just because I've not been in it in a while (couple weeks) -- my two primary realms have over 10K blocks built and have realm skins.

Noted exceptions -
    -- When you have the realm locked (even if open to your friends, it's considered locked), it will revert back to your inventory.
    -- Also, if you place the realm in Aspen, there are all sorts of weird issues with Aspen and the decay rules don't really seem to apply and it will revert back to your inventory quickly also.
    -- I find my realms always revert back to my inventory after an update.

realms do come back to my inventory after updates too, for whatever reasons, but u have to visit realms through the overworld in order to make sue they stay there. for exemple u hv a realm with 3k blocks placed so make sure to visit it before the 6 days are up
  • alr ppl tyty
  • Realms bought from the c store last less than starter realms
  • Realms bought from the c store last less than starter realms

No I don't think that's a rule...
  • Log_er said:

Realms bought from the c store last less than starter realms

No I don't think that's a rule...
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    xeymir said:

So I recently just bought a 22x22 realm for my new Vend shop (Ambient Vends). When I go offline, the realm just goes back in my inventory. I don't think it's supposed to do that, because they only really disappear after a few days of inactiveness, and my main realm isn't going back in my inventory.

Basically, I was just wondering if there's a way to stop it from happening, or if it's supposed to happen... Lol

One more thing, people can visit your realm even if it is in your inventory. They can do that if they have warp food linked to your realm or if they search it by name from bumper in lobby.

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Realms despawn very quickly (within an hour of being offline) if:
    1. There are not many blocks built in them
    2. The realm is locked to friends or only you
    3. The realm does not have a stamp on it

So the best way to make your realms stick is to unlock, add a stamp, and build a lot :D