Built Blocks/Realm Decay

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited July 2016 in Player Events & Creations
All realms have a Built Block counter. The purpose of the Built Blocks is to keep your realm from decaying. Realm decaying is when your realm is removed from the Overworld and back into your inventory. You can prolong your realm from decaying by keeping your Built Blocks count high. You can check your Built Blocks by going to the Overworld and looking at your realm.

To raise your Built Blocks for a realm, blocks need to be placed in the realm.

"Once a starter realm reaches 250 blocks placed, it will then stay in over-world as long as the owner goes back into it once per 24 hours. If not, back to inventory it goes.

Once any realm reaches 3000 blocks placed, that period increases to 6 days.

Beyond 10k blocks placed, it goes to 3 months."
-Horus

What you need:
Empty Realm
Nuke
Hollawarp
Personal Sentry

What to do:
1. Place your Empty Realm.
(I recommend naming the realm for what you intend it to be so that you do not have to purchase Offical Papers.)
2. Personal Sentry the entrance door.
(This is so that no one is able to move your entrance door! Trust me someone always does.)
3. Set 'Who Can Build in this Realm' to Anyone
(So that players can build to get the Blocks Built up).
4. Hollawarp "Free Build".
(I recommend adding the realm name to the hollawarp so that players may grab their blocks to build with.)
5. When you have reached your Built Blocks goal, Set 'Who Can Build in this Realm' to Only Me.
(Make sure to set to Only Me before nuking!)
6. Nuke the realm
(Nuke from the bottom of the realm.)
7. You can now begin to build your realm.
(Make sure it is set to Only Me and have fun!)

Recommend goal: 10k or more

Comments

• Wow, I have 22k blocks placed, so I guess my realm's staying there for 6 months even though I keep it in my inventory xD
  • smuressmures Member
    I have over 10k blocks built in my realm, yet my realm keeps decaying.
    Or is it because it's a starter realm? o-o
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

I have over 10k blocks built in my realm, yet my realm keeps decaying.
    Or is it because it's a starter realm? o-o

Sometimes during Major Updates and Sever Restarts realms randomly decay. When they released the latest update, I had 14 of my realms decay.
  • smuressmures Member
    It's not because of either of those, it just decays if I don't go in after a few days or something. I'm not actually sure, but I'm positive that it's over 10k blocks
  • MachusMachus Member

It's not because of either of those, it just decays if I don't go in after a few days or something. I'm not actually sure, but I'm positive that it's over 10k blocks

Is it locked? Locked realms decay faster.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Deusius said:

Is it locked? Locked realms decay faster.
    True^
    If your realm is not open to anyone, it decays when you log off for more than 5 minutes.
  • It's not locked at all o-o
    Unless certain rooms that are locked in my realm are making it decay?