I didn't get the 10k+ cubits from the "Free cubits" in cubit store

Carrot FaceCarrot Face Member
in Bug Reports 0.10 Karma
I spent almost 2 months on playing this game called "Mobile Royale" to level up the castle to Lvl. 14. I accidentally uninstalled cubic castles, so it might be the reason why I didn't receive the offer? I wasted a month, not knowing that it reseted...

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.50 Karma
    Probably, but even if you didn't delete cc, the chance of you actually earning the reward would be low...
    Tapjoy is a glitched platform, usually only small offers like watching videos work...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 29 40.15 Karma
    That's quite, upsetting. Add me in game I'll give you 10k cubits.
    EDIT: Check the Tip Pig in your starter realm.
  • SarcoSarco FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited May 30 72.70 KarmaFamiliar
    The only ones that worked for me were ones that took only like an hour, or less work without closing the cc tab :/
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma
    I've missed out on 5k+ bc of these kinds of things. I don't bother with free offers anymore, cause you rarely get the cubits.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.80 Karma
    You can contact the tapjoy support
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    101.60 Karma
    Me did 40k cubits (Lord Mobile always give that much :/) offer last christmas but got no the cubits even i did support
  • 27.60 Karma
    I do created 2 support tickets at tapjoy with my screenshot for proof. And i got it tho with no problems. Just create a ticket with your screenshot this may work.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    118.30 Karma
    The cc devs won't give you anything, but you can try to contact tapjoy support.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.20 KarmaFamiliar

That's quite, upsetting. Add me in game I'll give you 10k cubits.
    EDIT: Check the Tip Pig in your starter realm.

That's kinda nice how you just give 10k without any verification that it really is true xd
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    40.15 Karma
    Well, I don't really have anything better to do with my cubits at the moment so.
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Contact tapjoy support. They're in charge of that kind of stuff.
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    84.70 Karma

Well, I don't really have anything better to do with my cubits at the moment so.

Give me then <3
    101.60 Karma

Give me then <3</p>
    Me 40k offer didn't get the cubits even i sent screenshot , that's mean you give me 40k ? Apparently no lol
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar

Give me then <3</p>
    Me 40k offer didn't get the cubits even i sent screenshot , that's mean you give me 40k ? Apparently no lol
    Send tapjoy support proof of the offer being completed. Just make sure it hasn't expired.
  • PentaholicOnePentaholicOne Member
    8.25 Karma
    Yep when I was in low level I also tried this feature i can't remember how much cubits i picked but I didn't receive the cubits lol
  • Ndplayz2468Ndplayz2468 Member
    26.80 Karma
    i tried some stuff and should hv gotten 1k. but i didnt ;-;
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    56.95 Karma
    i got 1.8k once
    101.60 Karma
    Log_er said:

Give me then <3</p>
    Send tapjoy support proof of the offer being completed. Just make sure it hasn't expired.
    Sad T.T alr passed 1 years or 2 years
  • -Pennywise--Pennywise- Member
    edited July 21 2.05 Karma
    It happenned to me too, i just send them the request with the proof and i get the c
    Until now i got 32k+32k on my bro account