I didn't get the 10k+ cubits from the "Free cubits" in cubit store

I spent almost 2 months on playing this game called "Mobile Royale" to level up the castle to Lvl. 14. I accidentally uninstalled cubic castles, so it might be the reason why I didn't receive the offer? I wasted a month, not knowing that it reseted...

Comments

• Probably, but even if you didn't delete cc, the chance of you actually earning the reward would be low...
    Tapjoy is a glitched platform, usually only small offers like watching videos work...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2019
    That's quite, upsetting. Add me in game I'll give you 10k cubits.
    EDIT: Check the Tip Pig in your starter realm.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2019
    The only ones that worked for me were ones that took only like an hour, or less work without closing the cc tab :/
  • I've missed out on 5k+ bc of these kinds of things. I don't bother with free offers anymore, cause you rarely get the cubits.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You can contact the tapjoy support
  • Me did 40k cubits (Lord Mobile always give that much :/) offer last christmas but got no the cubits even i did support
  • I do created 2 support tickets at tapjoy with my screenshot for proof. And i got it tho with no problems. Just create a ticket with your screenshot this may work.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    The cc devs won't give you anything, but you can try to contact tapjoy support.
  • That's quite, upsetting. Add me in game I'll give you 10k cubits.
    EDIT: Check the Tip Pig in your starter realm.

That's kinda nice how you just give 10k without any verification that it really is true xd
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well, I don't really have anything better to do with my cubits at the moment so.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Contact tapjoy support. They're in charge of that kind of stuff.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Well, I don't really have anything better to do with my cubits at the moment so.

Give me then <3
  • Well, I don't really have anything better to do with my cubits at the moment so.

Give me then <3</p>
    Me 40k offer didn't get the cubits even i sent screenshot , that's mean you give me 40k ? Apparently no lol
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Give me then <3</p>
    Me 40k offer didn't get the cubits even i sent screenshot , that's mean you give me 40k ? Apparently no lol
    Send tapjoy support proof of the offer being completed. Just make sure it hasn't expired.
  • Yep when I was in low level I also tried this feature i can't remember how much cubits i picked but I didn't receive the cubits lol
  • i tried some stuff and should hv gotten 1k. but i didnt ;-;
  • i got 1.8k once
  • Log_er said:

Give me then <3</p>
    Send tapjoy support proof of the offer being completed. Just make sure it hasn't expired.
    Sad T.T alr passed 1 years or 2 years
  • -PennyWise--PennyWise- Member
    edited July 2019
    It happenned to me too, i just send them the request with the proof and i get the c
    Until now i got 32k+32k on my bro account