Kinda Craftable Vending Machines [Plz Close?]

Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
edited March 13 in Suggestions & Comments 4.60 Karma
I'm not asking for Vending Machines themselves to be completely craftable, but something hard to craft that acts like a Vending Machine but "degrades" upon use. Say... each machine has... Maybe 10 uses before needing to be repaired or remade. I know it's kinda pointless... But it would be nice to have such an item for people who temporarily sell items or temporarily sells 1 type of item like clothing and don't want to spend 450-500 Cubits for something they'll rarely use. I personally think Vending Machines are fair price considering their use, so a hard recipe is something I would want for this trade-off.

~Cubed Cubes
Kinda Craftable Vending Machine - Opinions
  1. Useless?35 votes
    1. Yeah.
      40.00%
    2. Pretty much.
      17.14%
    3. Obviously.
        8.57%
    4. I wouldn't say so.
      34.29%

Comments

• Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    -1 this might make vends drop in price A LOT. Hundreds of players owner hundreds of vends (something like that). Just think about it. Do you really want to screw up the economy? :/
  • 43.25 Karma
    well, -1, same reason above
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.50 Karma
  • LateComLateCom Member
    158.85 Karma
    -1, dont need this
  • SarcoSarco Member
    75.70 Karma
    Lots of people saying -1 yet most people are saying Yes lol
  • CHIEF SOLOCHIEF SOLO Member
    30.10 Karma
  • xeymirxeymir Member
    5.55 Karma
    -1 because of first reason
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    77.20 Karma
    -1 same reason with 1st comment
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    25.10 Karma
    I would say +1 if it's REALLY hard..everyone says -1 because a lot of people have a lot of vends and their price would go down? Well,a lot of people have vends,indeed,but more people buy them than sell them in my opinion.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 10 112.75 Karma
    If everything becomes craftable, cubits will be even more worthless, nobody will buy cubits, and the game will die because there are no funds.
  • XysiXysi Member
    11.20 Karma
    Sarco said:

question is "Useless?" meaning the answer "Yes" agrees with that statement
  • xeymirxeymir Member
    5.55 Karma

Sarco said:

question is "Useless?" meaning the answer "Yes" agrees with that statement
    oh woops

how do i change my vote? ;p;

• *ItzAngel**ItzAngel* Member
    3.30 Karma

If everything becomes craftable, cubits will be even more worthless, nobody will buy cubits, and the game will die because there are no funds.

Ikr xD

• Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I have so many supporters uwu
  • Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
    edited January 11 2.40 Karma

• PartyParty Member
    28.10 Karma
    -1 Earning c to a few vends isn't hard and rip to people like me who have over 300+ vends.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    13.45 Karma
    I agree that it's hard for newer or poorer players to really get a vendor shop going, but I dont think making them craftable would be the right way to fix this. I think a better way to give new players access to vends would be to make a perk or something that gives a free vending machine. Just having one vending machine helps new players immensely, but also wouldn't hurt the value of the item (as long as it's not abused) since shops can always be expanded, and people usually need much more than 1 vending machine.
  • PaulineeenclPaulineeencl Member
    11.00 Karma
  • CordsCords Member
    10.30 Karma
  • SawatawananaSawatawanana Member
    14.20 Karma

I agree that it's hard for newer or poorer players to really get a vendor shop going, but I dont think making them craftable would be the right way to fix this. I think a better way to give new players access to vends would be to make a perk or something that gives a free vending machine. Just having one vending machine helps new players immensely, but also wouldn't hurt the value of the item (as long as it's not abused) since shops can always be expanded, and people usually need much more than 1 vending machine.

maybe a perk that you get around levels 10-25