Kinda Craftable Vending Machines [Plz Close?]

Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I'm not asking for Vending Machines themselves to be completely craftable, but something hard to craft that acts like a Vending Machine but "degrades" upon use. Say... each machine has... Maybe 10 uses before needing to be repaired or remade. I know it's kinda pointless... But it would be nice to have such an item for people who temporarily sell items or temporarily sells 1 type of item like clothing and don't want to spend 450-500 Cubits for something they'll rarely use. I personally think Vending Machines are fair price considering their use, so a hard recipe is something I would want for this trade-off.

~Cubed Cubes

Comments

• -1 this might make vends drop in price A LOT. Hundreds of players owner hundreds of vends (something like that). Just think about it. Do you really want to screw up the economy? :/
  • well, -1, same reason above
  • -1, dont need this
  • Lots of people saying -1 yet most people are saying Yes lol
  • -1 because of first reason
  • -1 same reason with 1st comment
  • I would say +1 if it's REALLY hard..everyone says -1 because a lot of people have a lot of vends and their price would go down? Well,a lot of people have vends,indeed,but more people buy them than sell them in my opinion.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    If everything becomes craftable, cubits will be even more worthless, nobody will buy cubits, and the game will die because there are no funds.
  • Sarco said:

Lots of people saying -1 yet most people are saying Yes lol

question is "Useless?" meaning the answer "Yes" agrees with that statement
  • Sarco said:

Lots of people saying -1 yet most people are saying Yes lol

question is "Useless?" meaning the answer "Yes" agrees with that statement
    oh woops

how do i change my vote? ;p;

• If everything becomes craftable, cubits will be even more worthless, nobody will buy cubits, and the game will die because there are no funds.

Ikr xD

• I have so many supporters uwu
  • Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
    edited January 2019

• -1 Earning c to a few vends isn't hard and rip to people like me who have over 300+ vends.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I agree that it's hard for newer or poorer players to really get a vendor shop going, but I dont think making them craftable would be the right way to fix this. I think a better way to give new players access to vends would be to make a perk or something that gives a free vending machine. Just having one vending machine helps new players immensely, but also wouldn't hurt the value of the item (as long as it's not abused) since shops can always be expanded, and people usually need much more than 1 vending machine.
  • I agree that it's hard for newer or poorer players to really get a vendor shop going, but I dont think making them craftable would be the right way to fix this. I think a better way to give new players access to vends would be to make a perk or something that gives a free vending machine. Just having one vending machine helps new players immensely, but also wouldn't hurt the value of the item (as long as it's not abused) since shops can always be expanded, and people usually need much more than 1 vending machine.

maybe a perk that you get around levels 10-25