2»

Comments

• -Gundam- said:

ExCelsius said:

I feel like fasionista 2 actually decreases you chance of getting rares

When I had fashionista 1, I got rares often, mostly on the first try

Then disable them
    you cant
  • This is sorta useful info, as you are correct that some perks dont aid the qbee directly, they just look pretty.
    But you forgot to add that its impossible to get all perks, which is why some might want this info. There are more perks than levels atm.
  • PiousPious Member
    Bump! Become aware!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm, already have all of the perks that needed to be avoided.
    Also, I still haven't bought the quest pack. xD
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Font and spindizzy are my fav perks lol

Saaame
  • Bump.
  • Wait is theres a cubit perk!??? idk about that lul. But all perks are useful tho. it depeneds on you on which you dislike and like the most. Well I just see all positive perspective of all perks so that I will not dislike this game too.
  • How many perks are there?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2018
    62? I forgot exact number
    I disagree with 95% of this.
    The only truly bad perks are mad hatter, luck, and cubits.

What good will super xp do on level 59?? Or lvl 60?
    There are 61 or 62 perks.
    By level 60 you will get basically all of them, so why wait?
  • Pious said:

UPDATE: I now have a level 60 alt with all perks except Emo and Mad Hatter. So it can be done. And it's a pretty glorious alt. Just wish I had the same Farming level on it, and I'd main it from now on.

- Additionally, I've actually found you can skip from level 48 all the way to 60 if you save every quest until reaching level 48, including the Quest Pack. So if any of you want to have some easy level 60's, just Level to 48 without questing, and then let the quests begin!

62? I forgot exact number
    I disagree with 95% of this.
    The only truly bad perks are mad hatter, luck, and cubits.

What good will super xp do on level 59?? Or lvl 60?
    There are 61 or 62 perks.
    By level 60 you will get basically all of them, so why wait?

Read the comment above. You can essentially get every perk but the two, I find, most useless. If you play your cards right.
    I also said in the end of my post that you could choose to go for all the perks and choose not to get the XP perks.
    I labeled Mad Hatter and the Cubits perks as perks to avoid.
    By level 60 you will get most of them, not all. You have to decide which ones you want to go for, and in what order you want to go for them. And you also need to take into account most players in Cubic Castles are never going to reach the max level. So this also can serve as a guide to them to let them know, since they aren’t going to get all of the perks, what they should probably opt out of getting.
    The only thing in your comment I disagree with is that Luck is a useless perk, especially for miners, so I’m not sure how you disagree with 95% of mine.
  • Interesting! Might be thinking about that when I'll level up ^^
  • Nah, I go for what's relevant at this moment in time, why look into the future :P
  • Idk, the attractor perk helps so much with mining trees... so in my opinion it’s pretty helpful, if I turn the attractor perk off, will it still cancel out the miner perk?
  • Idk, the attractor perk helps so much with mining trees... so in my opinion it’s pretty helpful, if I turn the attractor perk off, will it still cancel out the miner perk?

If you turn it off, the miner perks will work again. If you keep it on, they will not apply.
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • Bro the font perks are for pro players who are experts at the game
    Let it be
  • sdgamez3 said:

Bro the font perks are for pro players who are experts at the game
    Let it be

?