Don’t close.

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited October 2017
    U said:

No.. What if I want to giveaway something in the future. There’s litterally no point of closing this thread.

This is THE most disruptive way to do a giveaway. I don't even want anything from these type of giveaways anymore just stop it with the notifications. The complicated way you're doing something as simple as a giveaway makes no sense whatsoever. Just stop this thread and make a new one. And I'll be sure not to comment there, even if you're giving away a ramm.

AND this isn't even working. Everytime you mess up with who won and someone else has to find it out for you. It even happened that you announced that I won but I didn't cuz someone else had commented the number to before me but you didn't realize that. Same happened with Eagence and Missilence just now. You know why? Because the search system is messed up too and you can't find a number by searching. This method helps no one, and yet neither you nor the forum mods want it closed. It makes NO sense.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

No.. What if I want to giveaway something in the future. There’s litterally no point of closing this thread.

This is THE most disruptive way to do a giveaway. I don't even want anything from these type of giveaways anymore just stop it with the notifications. The complicated way you're doing something as simple as a giveaway makes no sense whatsoever. Just stop this thread and make a new one. And I'll be sure not to comment there, even if you're giving away a ramm.

AND this isn't even working. Everytime you mess up with who won and someone else has to find it out for you. It even happened that you announced that I won but I didn't cuz someone else had commented the number to before me but you didn't realize that. Same happened with Eagence and Missilence just now. You know why? Because the search system is messed up too and you can't find a number by searching. This method helps no one, and yet neither you nor the forum mods want it closed. It makes NO sense.
    As I said before I'm open to any better ideas for a long lasting giveaway yet nobody has even given me one. If you have a better idea I'm open to it. Also, I try my best to look through the pages but it's kind of hard. So, please, give me a better way to do this.
  • edited October 2017
    U said:

U said:

As I said before I'm open to any better ideas for a long lasting giveaway yet nobody has even given me one. If you have a better idea I'm open to it. Also, I try my best to look through the pages but it's kind of hard. So, please, give me a better way to do this.
    Yo, why dont you make us sign our names here, count the names, pick a random number and the person with that number wins.

U said:

U said:

Yo, why dont you make us sign our names here, count the names, pick a random number and the person with that number wins.
    Thanks actually something I can work with, maybe give everyone a week to put there names then I'll randomly pick somebody?
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

Thanks actually something I can work with, maybe give everyone a week to put there names then I'll randomly pick somebody?
    I dont wanna sound dumb but, was that sarcasm?

U said:

U said:

U said:

I dont wanna sound dumb but, was that sarcasm?
    No, it wasn't. ^^

Also, this thread was all experimentation. I have changed it a few times already to make it the most effective without it going on for five weeks, and without everyone just spamming comments. I have two chicks, two snowmen, a hopper, a elf, two turkeys, a cat, a dog, and a wuvva pig that I was planning to give away eventually but now I guess everyone just wants me to close the thread. My plan was to keep improving this thread until it was perfect but now I'm not doing that. Nobody gets anything from me anymore due to everyone just getting upset for the notifications that are received from this thread.

Can a moderator please close this thread?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking this up upon owner's request.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Reopening upon request again. :)
    Bump - Read original post
  • CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS TREAD. I already flagged my posts but no one reacts. PLS
  • *Darkness*
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2018
    Elemental god

Realm: the elemental shop
  • Bluejay_1
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited February 2018
    Mad Dog Gamer. Mad Dog Gamer's Shop I have a donation table near my register.
  • Pickles2001
    Pickles2001’s realm
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited February 2018
    ExCelsius

Realm: The Monument
  • CosmicSnail if you need a realm then Go to CosmicSnail. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Piratax10

Piratax10's realm
  • My name is o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::> the coral sword of justice, I am Grey the king of coral! RULER OF AN OCEAN KINGDOM! I also like to sleep, eat, sleep...and well eat. It is hard being this awesome, tiresome. I need my beauty rest even though nothing can fix this face of mine :O:.
  • Kirodashi
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    edited February 2018
    CosmicSnail if you need a realm then Go to CosmicSnail then go to the left. And enter the portal. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • =SirArchAngel=

Realm: Angel's Farm Residence
  • Fire Charmander

Charmander's Realm
  • IGN : Hrothgar
    RLM : The Ministry House
  • Cafe De Terno , realm : the original course
  • Alex William01
  • Stevenlol
  • Honey Bomb

Realm:Happiness Around The World(K&M)
  • Missilence