Don’t close.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ends in 3 hours (or tomorrow if I fall asleep.)
  • edited October 2017
    The winning number is 33! I believe missilence has won with 31.
  • U said:

The winning number is 33! I believe missilence has won with 31.

EAgence guessed 32 btw
  • it ended
    eagence said:

Correction: eagance is the winner with 32!
  • D: so close
  • D: so close

>:(

D: so close

Only the owner can request for a thread to be closed (Me). And who ever said this giveaway thread is over?
  • Ummm missilence meant that they were close to winning
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

D: so close

Only the owner can request for a thread to be closed (Me). And who ever said this giveaway thread is over?
    She ment so close to her answer, if she wanted to get it closed she probs would have said "close plz"
  • Yeah, I did mean that I was so close to the answer :P
  • IF I WAS OWNER OF DIS THREAD I WOULD ASK FOR IT TO BE CLOSED AMIDIETLY.
  • IF I WAS OWNER OF DIS THREAD I WOULD ASK FOR IT TO BE CLOSED AMIDIETLY.

Agreed. @U can you please close this and open a new one? I really don't want hundreds of notifications from this discussion again.
  • Not so hard to just press the globe icon and close it again, just as simple as it sounds
  • Not so hard to just press the globe icon and close it again, just as simple as it sounds

Yes, but I'm part of other discussions that I actually care about, yet I have to go digging through my incredibly long notification list every time to check for notifications from them. It wouldn't be too hard for U to make a new discussion...So, no. It is not as simple as it sounds.

Yeah, I did mean that I was so close to the answer :P

Oops
  • Yeah, CLOSE THE DISCUSSION OWNER PLEASE
    No.. What if I want to giveaway something in the future. There’s litterally no point of closing this thread.

None going on atm.
  • 32 won... ;-;
  • U said:

No.. What if I want to giveaway something in the future. There’s litterally no point of closing this thread.

So? It doesn't mean you need THE SAME THREAD every time! You could make more threads about more giveaways and earn 0.10 karma u know! I have already 77 notifications just because of this thread each week ;-;
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

Please just close it.... it will be a lot more organized if you just make a new one
  • Maybe he wants to get a huge amount of comments and views idk
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017
    U said:

Drag, do you actually think there's some rule preventing you from creating a new discussion? You created this one WEEKS ago! It is incredibly easy to start a new discussion, it's in the rules, it would make a lot of people happy, yet you still refuse. Why? Do you have a good reason? Make a new giveaway thread, and the people like me, elemental god, remo, ace ventura, and others won't comment on it so we don't get a hundred notifications a day. Please.
  • JackFury said:

U said:

Drag, do you actually think there's some rule preventing you from creating a new discussion? You created this one WEEKS ago! It is incredibly easy to start a new discussion, it's in the rules, it would make a lot of people happy, yet you still refuse. Why? Do you have a good reason? Make a new giveaway thread, and the people like me, elemental god, remo, ace ventura, and others won't comment on it so we don't get a hundred notifications a day. Please.
    now
This discussion has been closed.