Drawing Contest - (clean all comments from this thread please)

Comments

• kurt... said:

Just recently finished my entry this late night >.< Still don't know what to call it but I'll update it soon as I wake up later and I'll try to take a better shot :)

If it's only my imagination, I would like this pet to be special like it is summoned rather than having a home/kennel so I made the key but it's not a car xD but it would also be nice if his home is a coral o.o

And here are some of the wip shots ^^

I wanted to share the edited one too cause I didnt expect this celestial result when I tried to apply negative effect ~(>.o)~ love it so muuuuch

This might sound exaggerated, but it's clearly the best robotic sea creatures be seen ever . How can a human draw so well 9-9
  • -Gundam- said:

kurt... said:

Just recently finished my entry this late night >.< Still don't know what to call it but I'll update it soon as I wake up later and I'll try to take a better shot :)

If it's only my imagination, I would like this pet to be special like it is summoned rather than having a home/kennel so I made the key but it's not a car xD but it would also be nice if his home is a coral o.o

I wanted to share the edited one too cause I didnt expect this celestial result when I tried to apply negative effect ~(>.o)~ love it so muuuuch

This might sound exaggerated, but it's clearly the best robotic sea creatures be seen ever . How can a human draw so well 9-9
    Easy. HE'S AN ALIEN
  • kurt... said:

reminds me of Seamstress from the movie 9 by Tim Burton

• -Gundam- said:

kurt... said:

AMAZIIIING!!
  • -Gundam- said:

kurt... said:

AMAZIIIING!!
    I was just gonna enter....guess not!
  • Had a great time looking at the entry of others :o
  • kurt... said:

Kurt... You often make me want to disqualify you for being too creative. This belongs in a museum, not some lousy thread.

That negative effect one. Jeez. They all look amazing.
  • O.o I almost forgot about this, goodluck to everyone though ~( '^' )~
    Pious said:

kurt... said:

Kurt... You often make me want to disqualify you for being too creative. This belongs in a museum, not some lousy thread.

That negative effect one. Jeez. They all look amazing.
    oh Lol nuu xD anyways Thank youu so much >*< welp I hope someday I would have my own museum lol and yeah that negative, I didn't expect that result when I tried to use negative effect, I imagine lot of fantasy looking at it xD thank u thank u <3
  • When does this end? I wanna know the deadline :3
  • JackFury said:

When does this end? I wanna know the deadline :3

On the 13 I think ?
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited September 2017
    Here's my entry, I hope I'm not too late! I drew him in the art style of Cubic Castles so it's easier to imagine him bobbing after your qbee. His name is Cubot! :D I hope I win something :3

• JackFury said:

Here's my entry, I hope I'm not too late! I drew him in the art style of Cubic Castles so it's easier to imagine him bobbing after your qbee. His name is Cubot! :D I hope I win something :3

Hey, it's EVE.. wait.. StEVE?
  • Pious said:

JackFury said:

Hey, it's EVE.. wait.. StEVE?
    Who? I feel like this is a reference I'm missing XD
    I didn't look online for inspiration or anything, just drew and went with it
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2017
    JackFury said:

It looks like a copy from Wall-E. The character Eve. The body layout and position is what made Pious suspicious. Look at this picture..
  • Liberated said:

JackFury said:

It looks like a copy from Wall-E. The character Eve. The body layout and position is what made Pious suspicious. Look at this picture..
    Huh. I never actually watch Wall-E ever XD
    Didn't think it looked interesting
    Maybe I should. I hope it doesn't disqualify me that my bot looks kinda like a copy of something else ;-;
  • My Entry
    It isnt 13th sept on cubic time yeeet :3

• edited September 2017
    As soon as I finished I realized there were a number of mistakes,but that's fine,mistakes are just happy accidents.
  • As soon as I finished I realized there were a number of mistakes,but that's fine,mistakes are just happy accidents.

But it's a birb.
  • JackFury said:

As soon as I finished I realized there were a number of mistakes,but that's fine,mistakes are just happy accidents.

But it's a birb.
    The details didn't pop with my iPad camera so I took another picture with my phone
  • JackFury said:

But it's a birb.
    The details didn't pop with my iPad camera so I took another picture with my phone
    Still just a birb.
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

But it's a birb.
    Still just a birb.
    A robirb

• JackFury said:

JackFury said:

But it's a birb.
    Still just a birb.
    A robirb

robirb sounds like a meme
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

JackFury said:

But it's a birb.
    Still just a birb.
    A robirb

robirb sounds like a meme
    You can turn anything into a meme
  • Winners will be posted on this thread here, tomorrow! @6PM - CC Time

After this, I want to do something involving building, and maybe a 50,000c pool. What do you guys think?

Leave suggestions below this please for what we should do next! :D
  • I think we should keep all c from here on and no longer give it away in events because we're broke as is.
  • Im probably going to lose '~'
  • Pious said:

I think we should keep all c from here on and no longer give it away in events because we're broke as is.

I'm not broke. You are. I keep my money and don't waste it all on hollas overnight. I have a lot of c to use still and might as well give some away. :P
  • Liberated said:

Pious said:

I think we should keep all c from here on and no longer give it away in events because we're broke as is.

I'm not broke. You are. I keep my money and don't waste it all on hollas overnight. I have a lot of c to use still and might as well give some away. :P
    burn
  • JackFury said:

Liberated said:

Pious said:

burn
    True. Lib is right, most people who are broke are like that because they waste their cubits :P

Im probably going to lose '~'

Dont feel down, you might win when you least expect it. I won a raffle hosted by ProKiller. I thought I was gonna lose.
  • This is Lib saying he has enough to pay off the winners stored away somewhere, and that is all.
This discussion has been closed.