Drawing Contest - (clean all comments from this thread please)

12346»

Comments

• How About Now I Spend 3 hour to think how to draw it lot of time :(
    I Draw IT ON Paint :D

http://www.character-shop.com/robodogold1.htm
    Hmm.. quite interesting. It seems that this guy drew the exact same thing on this website. Probably just a coincidence! Nobody cheats, ever! Gotta love this community. ^-^
  • How About Now I Spend 3 hour to think how to draw it lot of time :(

And also it was a very clear "PLAGIARISM" :< making it your reference isnt bad but writing your own NAME without even drawing a single DOT on that art!!! >:O saying that you spend 3 HOURS not knowing how hard the artist did that! and also picking the first image on google, have you ever to thought how obvious it was :<
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited September 2017

How About Now I Spend 3 hour to think how to draw it lot of time :(

*stares* how did you draw that... I can't even draw a circle ;-;
    Too bad that entry is late, it looks like it would have won~
  • Kirodashi said:

He cheated and I already showed evidence to prove it. He wouldn't of won. He would've been disqualified. <3

Also, to everybody that won.. about the prizes for the top 5 winners, I am getting online soon... just not today. Sorry everyone about the major delay. I promise you will get them within the next few days. School + work is taking a toll on my schedule.. I hope ya'll understand. ;-;
  • Liberated said:

Kirodashi said:

He cheated and I already showed evidence to prove it. He wouldn't of won. He would've been disqualified. <3

Also, to everybody that won.. about the prizes for the top 5 winners, I am getting online soon... just not today. Sorry everyone about the major delay. I promise you will get them within the next few days. School + work is taking a toll on my schedule.. I hope ya'll understand. ;-;</p>
    Oh, sorry xD I didn't read the rest of the thread before commenting; I didn't know he cheated. That's really bad he cheated though ._.'
  • Liberated said:

Also, to everybody that won.. about the prizes for the top 5 winners, I am getting online soon... just not today. Sorry everyone about the major delay. I promise you will get them within the next few days. School + work is taking a toll on my schedule.. I hope ya'll understand. ;-;

Bless Lib, you take your time! I'm not online so often either so I guess we have that in common. XD
This discussion has been closed.