Blue Marbles Have A Demonic Face....I Cry Everytime

13»

Comments

• Have you ever held your ear to a seashell, the sing the song of the ocean. I feel that more than likely marble has it's own song. Just have to put your ear real close...except not on the blue marble it might bite your ear off. If Mary Moon comes in saying HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY we all know why O_O.
  • OMG seashells are possessed too!!!!
    Baleful box has had his minions whispering in our ears long before we ever knew! I must bypass the Almighty and go straight to the praying to the true overlords of our realm, the Cosmic Cows...
    Let me don my Orthodox Hat and begin praying...
    I'd join a nunnery but they have added that hat yet in game, so Orthodox it is...
    Ooo Evil Seashells.......... Evil Marbles............ I wonder what else whispers to unsuspecting qbees???
  • The moment I accidentally mined nlue marble before I saw the face: -.- Ugh that marble is so ugly
    The moment I accidentally mined blue marble after I saw the face: :O IM GONNA DIE!!!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Every lost soul becomes trapped into the blue marble and it is crying out in anguish. Who is my family? Where am I? Why is everything so dark...just kill me it hurts.

Mr. Bean Voldermort

• Every lost soul becomes trapped into the blue marble and it is crying out in anguish. Who is my family? Where am I? Why is everything so dark...just kill me it hurts.

Mr. Bean Voldermort

Dat photo though
  • edited August 2017
    I don't like it :O:! NO SUPER I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP NOW *runs away crying* It is like a bad car wreck, I can't look away!
  • HOW DARE YOU? TPTHE MARBLE CALLED ME (Click the link) https://youtu.be/jxA1fbk4OS8
  • Stay away from blue marbles seriously....

I think it should be called Trapped Demon Block xD

Apparentally I learned this: BLUE DIAMOND (from SU) is HAUNTED by the tortured soul of Pink Diamond (Because she was shattered by Rose Quartz) and this reminds me of her!
    THIS COULD BE THE TORTURED SOUL OF PINK DIAMOND MANIFESTED IN BLUE MARBLE AND IN CUBIC CASTLES :O
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017

Stay away from blue marbles seriously....

Apparentally I learned this: BLUE DIAMOND (from SU) is HAUNTED by the tortured soul of Pink Diamond (Because she was shattered by Rose Quartz) and this reminds me of her!
    THIS COULD BE THE TORTURED SOUL OF PINK DIAMOND MANIFESTED IN BLUE MARBLE AND IN CUBIC CASTLES :O
    *cough cough* pink marble's soul manifested in blue marble lol
  • you just can't unsee that mr bean voldemort, can ye? dun't give a barnacle's bum concernin' the blue marble, but the mr bean-thing gonna give me nightmares until i am 93!!!

HEY PUT WHAT YOU SAID IN A SPOILER YOU SPOILED TYE END FOR ME WHY DUDE

HEY PUT WHAT YOU SAID IN A SPOILER YOU SPOILED TYE END FOR ME WHY DUDE
    Actually I dont know how to do a spoiler ;-; Also that was a theory, it is not officially proved.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2017
    Start at another way to stare the blue marble,i seen 1-4 ghost face :P
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I’ve managed to see on every 5 sides of blue marble a face. Though one is really hard to see, with a fair bit of imagination you can see it.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Do not bump old and outdated threads please.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.