Blue Marbles Have A Demonic Face....I Cry Everytime

Comments

• edited July 2017
    We have all been educated by Sir Kew <3. Everything makes sense now :O:! My eye has been opened, bless the Almighty Cube for bringing forth the truth. May we take a moment in silence and pray together.
  • Qbees by and large are all devoted to the Almighty cube, and wary of the machinations of his nemesis the Baleful Box.

However, being tolerant and somewhat over celebratory they will on occasion take up the trappings of any and all holidays that happen to seep into their world from other dimensions.

Belief in space faring cattle, is generally relegated to a small segment of the QBee population who believe in cubespiracy theories. Do the cosmic cattle really exist? Do they pull the strings behind cubic town center? Will they one day return?

Little is known about Slymoria and if the Slyme people celebrate anything.

BALEFUL IS SATAN.
    666 I AM A BLOCK.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh yea! Now it makes even more sense that when i wear that almighty hat i call myself the pope and go around blessing folks! Jesus was with me the whole time!! Can i get amen!!! OHhhhh yea!!

Oh yea, and we all know the cosmic cow rules over both the almighty and baleful cubes.. They are only there to cause dissention among the folks so we are too busy to see the cows pullin the strings...
  • nobodys ever noticed this before?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

please update the lore at least.
  • I think plenty of people noticed it is just Grey has bad eye sight and can't see what is right in front of his face :O:.

• I thought qbee's god was a cow that flew in a UFO (Cosmic Cow)
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    So that means we can buy our god in the cubit store for 25k?
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017

I think plenty of people noticed it is just Grey has bad eye sight and can't see what is right in front of his face :O:.

I would have never noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out tbh xD
  • But I thought Qbees believed in The Chosen One (Jesus) Cosmic Cow (God) Slyme King (Devil) Slyme Minions (Demons)
  • If i saw many people with this hat, i would have found that >_>
    Who else remmember the "face" in the blue marble that i have discovered? O.o
  • Guess what? I found a face on the front of MY HEAD! Strange, right?
  • Guess what? I found a face on the front of MY HEAD! Strange, right?

seems legit
  • Ever since you pointed out the demonic face in the marble I was never able to look at blue marble the same :O:! Piratax can you please give us a refresher course.
  • Ever since you pointed out the demonic face in the marble I was never able to look at blue marble the same :O:! Piratax can you please give us a refresher course.

There is a demon in the marble O.o
  • I never saw it could you show it?
  • Yes there is a disturbing demonic face in the blue marble that will leave you never wanting to use it again. If you see it you will never be the same again.
  • I wanna see it im a demonologist (amateur demon-obsessed person) Even though Im christian, and sometimes I pray.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Not sure if that's what you guys mean, but yeah.
  • Not sure if that's what you guys mean, but yeah.

Wow the face is stuck in my head and it's already haunting me I have the feeling that when I turn to the side Im gunna see it! ;-;

yup, thats the one i found, pretty scary huh? xD
  • I refuse to mine blue marble or use it in my builds because I do not want a demonic face watching me the entire time :O:.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

no wonder I don't mine blue marbles, a divine entity has been saving me from it.

.....that's it? ;-; I thought u guys meant it was like a demon. That looks like a balloon with a sad face drawn on it....
  • Bluejay_1 said:

.....that's it? ;-; I thought u guys meant it was like a demon. That looks like a balloon with a sad face drawn on it....
    for me it looks like a demoniac baby lol
  • edited July 2017
    Every lost soul becomes trapped into the blue marble and it is crying out in anguish. Who is my family? Where am I? Why is everything so dark...just kill me it hurts.

• I would say you are suffering from : Pareidolia: Seeing Faces in Unusual Places. ... Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, which is a general term for seeing patterns in random things, like this face on the marble.
    But ur face even has nostrils!!!!!!
    I wonder if he was sent by the baleful box to spy on us all??
    And commands the ghosts in boxes? Perhaps one day he will release the ghosts from the box...... O.o Almighty cube save us!!!
  • xDDD
  • Mary Moon that is what the demonic marble whispered in your ear to convince you otherwise that it was not a demon. DO NOT LET ITS MARBELEY WHISPERS DECEIVE YOU
  • Marbles can't whisper!! You just proved its demonic-i-ness!!!! (<-- my new word)
This discussion has been closed.