The Black Lotus Is Now Open!

Greyt news! The Black Lotus is now open, it can be found by searching Hinter in the lobby, go to Hinter's Amusement Park then proceed to the hallway going to the very back nearly. Only elevator door look for it.

Sneak Peak

In the summer of 2016 Hinter put forth an idea for us to work on, a coaster that would be divided into eighteen tracks each giving a unique experience that would lead into a central tube to return you back to the entrance to allow for another choice. After some groundwork was laid Hinter retreated into the shadows as he often does leaving the project to simmer for many months. Once he felt the water was at peak temperature he grabbed me kicking and screaming to work on it with him ergh I mean willing. It was a simple and easy task at first but it quickly evolved into one of the most difficult projects that we the park staff at Hinter's Amusement have EVER TACKLED, We learned that black glass if layered enough it no longer will indicate where you are placing black glass, or pulling...it goes invisible blending in with the surrounding background no matter the environment stamp. Building the tubes went from sipping sweet ice tea on a porch swing on a balmy spring day to us willing smashing our fingers with a blunt rock with no clothes in a blizzard during the dead of winter. I have already scheduled a therapist for three months to aid me in recovering from this ordeal.

Comments

• I can't wait! :D
  • Finish the deco fast and let it be opened! >;P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hello everyone and good day :)! I am excited to bring you a sneak peak of the latest project to be brainstormed into reality by the very Hinter himself! First off I like to thank those who collaborated with us and helped contribute to the project- Dragon, Liberated, and Pixie. Without further ado here is the sneak peak and no this photo has not been altered in any way, this is the real deal.

Sneak Peak

In the summer of 2016 Hinter put forth an idea for us to work on, a coaster that would be divided into eighteen tracks each giving a unique experience that would lead into a central tube to return you back to the entrance to allow for another choice. After some groundwork was laid Hinter retreated into the shadows as he often does leaving the project to simmer for many months. Once he felt the water was at peak temperature he grabbed me kicking and screaming to work on it with him ergh I mean willing. It was a simple and easy task at first but it quickly evolved into one of the most difficult projects that we the park staff at Hinter's Amusement have EVER TACKLED, We learned that black glass if layered enough it no longer will indicate where you are placing black glass, or pulling...it goes invisible blending in with the surrounding background no matter the environment stamp. Building the tubes went from sipping sweet ice tea on a porch swing on a balmy spring day to us willing smashing our fingers with a blunt rock with no clothes in a blizzard during the dead of winter. I have already scheduled a therapist for three months to aid me in recovering from this ordeal. There is still much work to be done on my part I need to beautify the coaster but we are aiming for the grand opening on or around Monday ^_^! I hope you are excited because this coaster is one of a kind.

i see this is where you all go when i can't tp
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    The Black Lotus is NOW OPEN! Gdog will also be posting a video about it. 18 different tubes await you, can you ride them all! I want to give a big thanks to GreyCoralKing, Pixie, Dragon, and Liberated for helping this become a realization!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hinter said:

The Black Lotus is NOW OPEN! Gdog will also be posting a video about it. 18 different tubes await you, can you ride them all! I want to give a big thanks to GreyCoralKing, Pixie, Dragon, and Liberated for helping this become a realization!

You guys are already done?! :o
  • edited January 2017
    Yes Grey did.not know when he would be able to work on it but found the time today. Hinter and him worked on it getting the finishing touches done.because they are awesome like that. I am so proud of this project!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Here's my video where I ride all 18 tubes :)
  • gdog said:

Here's my video where I ride all 18 tubes :)

This is awesome!

Great job you guys! It looks so mechanical and is definitely something I've never seen before! :)

• Thank you Gdog for visiting and doing a video, I am glad you liked my Yin and Yang symbol along with all the other tubes!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    amazing job guys :)
  • I am a person hard to impress, but this rollercoaster is ze best! Saw some people falling for that death trap! I am contacting the police! This is illegal.
    Jokes aside, i rate this 9/10
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Love it! Once again you amaze me with an awesome build, I will never understand how all this is put together, great job guys :)
  • So I just rode all 18 tubes. This is by far the best roller coaster that I've ever gone on in cc! It was awesome seeing the yin yang symbol in the back and the big flower shape on the floor. I was very close on not meeting the requirements on being tall enough, but I just made it. I loved this roller coaster and if you haven't tried it yet I recommend that you do! :D

9.8/10 would ride the whole thing again.

(the 0.2 is for letting me die on the 7th one :C)
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Thank you everyone for all's great comments :D
  • Did none of you read the caution sign do not proceed any further?! The park can not be held responsible for any resulting injuries due to disobedience. If you put your hand in a fire and GO OW OW OW HOT, is it the fires fault? NO it is your fault for sticking your hand into the fire :P.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    A unique and breathtaking build you got there. Thats how you fill a room inch by inch. Nice job and I love it! :D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Amazing! I loved it >:O!
    10/10
  • Aw I am not tall enough :( xD
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I have a suggestion!

Make a sign saying:
    You Should have a better device
    To ride this Roller Coaster (You should be this tall to ride the rollercoaster)

Cuz of teh
    Laggggg

XD
  • I tryed a few of these but then I had to head to school they are really fun and I will try to finish them all soon.
  • I have never been able to ride a roller coaster ;'( just entering that emusment park I crash
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's a amazing build, glad I could help out some! ^^