Tapjoy offers

I wanted to ask you guys if any of you have had any luck with these offers? I have done one for 9600 cubits and nothing happened and another for around 500 and nothing happened. I did everything the offer expected yet nothing? I do not want the cubits given to me or anything like that as I understand it is not the game's fault but rather the offer providers not doing proper callbacks to the game API or whatever they are using. I was just interested to hear if anybody ever got anything from them?

Comments

• Hmm maybe an error from tapjoy? But usually survey won't work and other offers like download app, play a web games usually work for me
  • Welp I tried them when I was using mobile and only download apps work to me xD
  • l0rdraz0rl0rdraz0r Member
    edited January 2017
    I tried download apps had no luck with them but I will try again thanks for the responses.

Yay! My luck just turned! I think I got the hang of the install app offers. It seems to do them you install the app and open it then while it is running switch back to CC without closing the app that seems to do the trick.
  • 9600 Cubits? I hope you aren't scammed in real life or anything.
  • 9600 Cubits? I hope you aren't scammed in real life or anything.

No no haha I was not scammed or anything. I filled in an offer and did not get it and besides 9000 cubits are so cheap to buy I don't feel it's anything major.

• sometimes it takes more than a few minutes to load in your cubits, for any of the website games, i wouldn't even try doing them as they rarely work for me. i don't know about others.
  • The only tapjoys I do is downloading apps, the web games require you to get to almost impossible high scores and the surveys and stuff steal your personal info and don't even work
  • Rootbeerr said:

The only tapjoys I do is downloading apps, the web games require you to get to almost impossible high scores and the surveys and stuff steal your personal info and don't even work

exactly right