Cubic Castles is UNREWARDING!

13»

Comments

• ^^

Hey guys, you wont change anything to this...

...because devs. choose this way for the game:

> Scammers exist because there's something to scam
    > The more you add expensive stuff to the game, the more scammers have interest
    > Doing in order to have to pay massive real money for the latest fashion hat create that kind of issue
    > In the beginings of CC, nothing was rare, also, mentality was better
    > ...and sadly, you wont change human kind.

I love that game but the dev. team reap what she sows. Dont think any second that players are responsible of this.

=D

No. Just no. Reading this gave me an illness. If that's how you feel, just stop playing. A game without new content is a game not worth playing. Don't like new content? Never wear a hat in-game again. If any of it is the dev's fault, it's that there isn't currently a better system for dealing with said scammers. But even still. Scammers are 100% to blame, and any notion otherwise is ridiculous. No one makes someone scam. People sin on their own terms. And people don't. They choose to scam, or they choose not to. It is because we have such a lack of a system for disciplining those that scam that it continues to happen so frequently. However. It is not the dev's fault that scammers exist because they make new content. Just stop. Gross.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

@Pious : Why are you trying to make everyone feel miserable?

Why do you feel I'm making everyone miserable? So many here have agreed with me. No one has complained about this post as much as you. If you don't like it, I encourage you to stop visiting it. However, some would like to like to share their opinions on this topic. I didn't know I ought to be denied that just because of how miserable it makes your feel. @Scorto7
    I have once again failed to be specific(sorry).
    This is what i refer to:
    Pious said:

if i was to have anything negative to say about thus game at all it would only be the fact the general shift of attention has gone from building to OMG LATEST HAT!! but other than that i love it! @-GreyCoralKing- i gues we can just lalalala build untill everyone else realises that building is the whole point :P

This coming from someone who had all of their bookshelves and other things stolen from their shop by someone that had slowly gained their trust; only to have them deny any reason to return them. If you're going to deny that the community has bigger issues after something like that, then you must be blind to all of it. Yes, you build. Yes you're 'successful' in the sense that you make lots of commission off your builds. Maybe things are going relatively good for you. But to hop on the bandwagon of saying there aren't bigger issues than people's obsession with hats— you might need to open your eyes.

Respectively,
    Pious
    In this very topic you call him ignorant/blind to the problems.
    Just because the man found a positive way to deal with his problem doesn't mean that he is blind towards the existing problems. No matter how you look at it, this is an attempt to make someone feel bad about it.
  • =-D YES!

Yes, that certainly took him some time to type.
    lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

What makes me most sad is how people are more willing to comment on negative posts than positive ones. Like if I created a topic called Cubic Castles Is Rewards it would be lucky to get half a page of comments and for those who commented they would more thank likely type a short sentence.

5 of the comments here belong to you. Don't like it, stop adding to it. But wait, you're probably just fishing for Karma. Apologies. You may continue. @-GreyCoralKing-

How is that fishing for Karma??
    His comment is few phrases long and im sure it took him at least few minutes to write it
    Plus,he wasnt off-topic.His comment was actually on topic
    Look:You have to realise that not everyone is gonna like a suggestion/anything like that,and that we have the rights to say our opinion,without receiving hate if we dont like X's suggestion.

I know this might be off-topic but i had to write it.
    How does him commenting on how it's 'sad' that my post is receiving attention because it's "negative," actually have any relevance to the topic? No. It actually is off topic, and don't try to insist otherwise. And yes, now your comment is off-topic, and now sadly mine has to be too, since you thought you were calling me out, using that bolding crap. All Grey has done is come in complaining that my post is too negative for his tastes, and talking about how he just builds (was that at all relevant? no, of course not).
    Scorto7 said:

Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

Why do you feel I'm making everyone miserable? So many here have agreed with me. No one has complained about this post as much as you. If you don't like it, I encourage you to stop visiting it. However, some would like to like to share their opinions on this topic. I didn't know I ought to be denied that just because of how miserable it makes your feel. @Scorto7
    This is what i refer to:
    Pious said:

if i was to have anything negative to say about thus game at all it would only be the fact the general shift of attention has gone from building to OMG LATEST HAT!! but other than that i love it! @-GreyCoralKing- i gues we can just lalalala build untill everyone else realises that building is the whole point :P

This coming from someone who had all of their bookshelves and other things stolen from their shop by someone that had slowly gained their trust; only to have them deny any reason to return them. If you're going to deny that the community has bigger issues after something like that, then you must be blind to all of it. Yes, you build. Yes you're 'successful' in the sense that you make lots of commission off your builds. Maybe things are going relatively good for you. But to hop on the bandwagon of saying there aren't bigger issues than people's obsession with hats— you might need to open your eyes.

Respectively,
    Pious
    Just because the man found a positive way to deal with his problem doesn't mean that he is blind towards the existing problems. No matter how you look at it, this is an attempt to make someone feel bad about it.
    I did call him blind. Yes. Because I know Space, and I know the issues he's dealt with from the community, even though he plays as an honest player. And so I called him out on it. That doesn't give you any reason to jump on it, or say that I aim to make everyone feel miserable. That was a message to him and him alone. It didn't even require your input.

— I ask that all of you keep further comments on-topic, or message me directly.

Regards,
    Pious
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

This is what i refer to:
    Pious said:

Respectively,
    Pious
    I did call him blind. Yes. Because I know Space, and I know the issues he's dealt with from the community, even though he plays as an honest player. And so I called him out on it. That doesn't give you any reason to jump on it, or say that I aim to make everyone feel miserable. That was a message to him and him alone. It didn't even require your input.

Regards,
    Pious
    This is what he said:
    "if i was to have anything negative to say about..."
    There is nothing in his words that indicates he is blind towards the existing problems.
    It only points out towards 1 thing only, not all existing problems.

And if no-one else was supposed to respond to your comment, then you should have send it trough a private message instead.

And that's the last i want to say about it as clearly this isn't going anywhere.
  • Scorto7 said:

Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

Pious said:

Scorto7 said:

This is what i refer to:
    Pious said:

Respectively,
    Pious

Regards,
    Pious
    This is what he said:
    "if i was to have anything negative to say about..."
    There is nothing in his words that indicates he is blind towards the existing problems.
    It only points out towards 1 thing only, not all existing problems.

And if no-one else was supposed to respond to your comment, then you should have send it trough a private message instead.

And that's the last i want to say about it as clearly this isn't going anywhere.
    Okay, so let's do this accordingly to your logic. First, I decided to point out something else negative; and so I said he was blind to it as he failed to bring any mention to it (in my opinion; and in my opinion, he WAS blind to it).
    Secondly, since this message was only meant to respond to me, why didn't you send it through a private message? It seems very hypocritical to write me a message, clearly not meant for anyone else to respond to; and not do it though a private message. Lastly, I never said you couldn't respond to it— simply; you didn't need to.
    I sincerely hope that is the last you have to say about it.

Regards,
    Pious
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This seems to be devolving into off topic bickering so gonna close it up. I think the original point had it's chance to be made.
This discussion has been closed.