Cubic President! Vote! (suggestion)

What if every month mods will do a poll, like "if you were President of cc, what would you change or fix?" "If yiu werre President of cc, would you take time to add more items?" etc etc. If some players picked good things, they'll be elected to run for president. Then we could do "debates" for example, "Tumbleweed, if you had spare time, would you work to design new objects and items and features for the game?" etc. Then all the players of CC vote who will "run" cc for a month or so!
Once someone is chosen, he gets to help choose ideas for new things, and gets a special badge like the mod badge for awhile. No same p!ayer can be president twice.

Comments

• Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited December 2016
    Hmmm its sounds , pretty good :) but wait , admin and mod need to see people that are good or not! scamming or good people. But eehhhh , 1+... So i need ur explain is that meab we need to put a suggestion then admin will see is there a good suggestion like that? :/ xD but i like it so much '-' well.....................
  • If this made, I will run every time. lol. I like the Idea though. +10
  • +1,and also you only have to be 18+ (level) so they dont make alts for more votes
  • @*Sir.MileStone* . Yep that only have to be 18+ level . '-'/ r
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I think for President in different Overworld

-King of Aspen
    -Emperor of Sprye
    -President of Eden
    -Duke of Tinkerworld
    -(???) of Pelagon

#CubicPolitics
  • I think for President in different Overworld

-King of Aspen
    -Emperor of Sprye
    -President of Eden
    -Duke of Tinkerworld
    -(???) of Pelagon

#CubicPolitics

Captain of pelagon ? xD
  • lol I agree with the +18. Maybe to be safe only players 25+ lvl can try, or evewn 30, players with more experience.
  • Im lvl 30 xd
  • But before this we need sheriffs and police! :3
  • Ummm yeah sheriffs and police !
  • I feel like this may be hard to do because the "president" would need to work closely with mods and admins and they may be on different schedules. Sounds like a fun idea though, more like a cubic democracy :3
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited December 2016
    +1 LOVE the idea
  • edited December 2016
    You could just suggest items in the Suggestions & Comments section.

• *puts on president pants*

Lets do this!

+1
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This isn't a democracy its a private company.
    We have 3 leaders/owners already. They are called admins.
    Why give power to people who no nothing about game development over people who have worked in the industry for decades?
    There is already a suggestions section on the forums that any player can comment on.
  • I just realized, this post was necroposted...
This discussion has been closed.