Idea | Gems!

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok, I was coming up with this idea for a while. Here it is.

Some basic stuff: you mix gems with fancy stuff

Ok, here is the smallest stuff

Super Forge: 10 Gold, 1 Forge, 3 Diamonds, and 5 Rubies with a Steel Hammer
Frezarite: Found in Arctics. Common ores for powering the Deluxe Freezer.
Deluxe Freezer: 1 Fridge, 10 Ice, 5 Frezarite, and 5 Diamonds with a Steel Hammer
Extra Durable Cauldron: 1 Steel Cauldron, 3 Diamonds, 5 Rubies, and 10 Emeralds with a Steel Hammer.

Now, we can not make much with just Diamonds, Emeralds, and Rubies, so here are new ideas for gems! First, let me start with some new stuff that gems can be obtained from!

Geode: 1 in 1000 chance to drop from Raw Stone. You get 5-10 per drop.
Seashells: Found in Tropics. Decoration and the only method of obtaining Pearls.

You see where this is going? Now comes the gems.
Amethyst Shard: Obtained by using Geodes with a Laser Cutter.
Pearl: 1 in 1000 chance to drop from Seashells.
Onyx: 1 in 1000 chance to drop from Black Marble in MINES
Sapphire Block: Found in the deeper layers of the Arctic.
Topaz Block: Found in the Desert in the sand.
Aquamarine Block: Found under sand in Tropical Mines
Peridot Block: Found commonly under mud in Forest Mines.
Rose Quartz Block: Found in the higher layers of the Mountain Mines.
Vulcanized Amethyst: Put an Amethyst Shard in a Forge
Amethyst Block: Combine 3 Vulcanized Amethyst.
Vulcanized Pearl: Put a Pearl in a Forge.
Pearl Block: Combine 3 Vulcanized Pearls.
Vulcanized Onyx: Put an Onyx in a Forge
Onyx Block: Combine 3 Vulcanized Onyx.

Now, comes the complicated parts.
Put any gem BLOCKS in a Super Forge and it will give you the molten version of the gem. Then you put two or more of the molten gems in an Extra Durable Cauldron and they will mix to form another gem. Then you take the mixture (it will tell you what you get) and put it in a Deluxe Freezer, then it cools off to give you a new gem block. Deluxe Freezers are powered with Frezarite.
Here are the combinations:
Ruby + Sapphire = Cotton Candy Garnet (base of many of the better gems)
Pearl + Aquamarine = Turquoise
Diamond + Topaz = Yellow Diamond
Diamond + Rose Quartz = Pink Diamond
Diamond + Sapphire = Hope Diamond
Peridot + Emerald = Jade
Cotton Candy Garnet + Topaz = Spessartine Garnet
Cotton Candy Garnet + Ruby = Pyrope Garnet
Cotton Candy Garnet + Amethyst = Almandine Garnet
Pyrope Garnet + Pearl + Amethyst = Alexandrite It turns reddish purple when placed in a dark realm, and it turns greennish bluish in the daylight.
Alexandrite + Rose Quartz = Rainbow Quartz.
Pearl + Amethyst = Opal
Pyrope Garnet + Pearl + Onyx = Sardonyx
Pyrope Garnet + Amethyst = Sugilite
Diamond + Yellow Diamond + Pink Diamond + Hope Diamond = Ultra Diamond
Almandine + Spessartine + Pyrope = Rainbow Garnet
Rainbow Garnet + Ultra Diamond + Rainbow Quartz + Jade = Illuminartite
Illuminartite + Emerald + Aquamarine + Ruby = Red Beryl
Red Beyrl + Topaz = Gold Beryl

I hope you like this suggestion!

Comments

• I like it and would give a quest aspect to the game.
  • I hope people would get all the Steven Universe references I put in that post. I was thinking that the gems could have some different textures, to appeal to builders.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    PEgaming said:

I hope people would get all the Steven Universe references I put in that post. I was thinking that the gems could have some different textures, to appeal to builders.

Yeah, about half way threw it started screaming Steven universe
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    I read the title and thought SU, lol
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    First impression, Guh, please don't make cc like clash of clans o3o but good idea.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    *reaches rose quartz* i knew it. i kNEW IT.
    *reaches cotton candy garnet* oh m god i criing of laftur
  • edited March 2016
    Alexandrite change color to purple if environment is dark, normal color is blue
    Beryl-> Emerald, Aquamarine, Red Beryl (Super Rare)
    Corundum->Ruby, Sapphire
    Quartz-> Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Ametrine (Rare), Prasiolite (Rare)
    Forge Amethyst->Citrine (for 30 min)
    Jadeite (Super Rare)

BTW, my 'rare' equals to your 'super rare'.
    Citrine is hardest to find compared to all the quartz except for ametrine and prasiolite.
    I don't know and don't care wut steven universe is. just my knowledge of gemstones. hope you like my collection of SiO2.
    To tell you, gems will shatter when heated, so you can't take the gems out halfway when being put in the forge
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Why cortana dont deleted this idea?
    When i posted about add different gems like onyx she deleted it....
    Btw yes its an awesome idea
    I need onyx...
  • Alexandrite change color to purple if environment is dark, normal color is blue
    Corrundum->Ruby, Sapphire
    Quartz-> Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Ametrine (Rare), Prasiolite (Rare)
    Jadeite (Super Rare)

Citrine is hardest to find compared to all the quartz except for ametrine and prasiolite.
    I don't know and don't care wut steven universe is. just my knowledge of gemstones. hope you like my collection of SiO2.
    To tell you, gems will shatter when heated, so you can't take the gems out halfway when being put in the forge

I've got a few of the combos already, like Ruby + Sapphire (It makes Cotton Candy Garnet. A Steven Universe reference from the episode, "The Answer") I've also got Jadeite, which, according to my research, is Jade, which was already up there.
    Also, Steven Universe is a cartoon about gems and a half human half gem boy.
  • edited March 2016
    There are 2 types of jade, nephrite and jadeite, so jadeite is basically the more expensive one. Oh, geodes can give any type of quartz and if you're lucky, you get the rarer one.
    Amethyst + Citrine = Ametrine
  • Cartoon network sucks these days, uncle grandpa, clarence, and new cartoon ramakes...
    The only ones that save it are: steven universe and we bare bears .-.
  • Really confusing but really cool idea, lots of thought has been put into this, nice job
    #StevenU
  • Bumpy :3
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    That SU reference doe

Psst, doesn't Rose quartz + Pearl = Rainbow Quartz ?
  • Swissy said:

That SU reference doe

I do know that, but can't make it too SU referenced! xD
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    PEgaming said:

Swissy said:

That SU reference doe

I do know that, but can't make it too SU referenced! xD
    Oh yeah! xD
    We need to make it a secret
  • Bump xD
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    interesting idea
  • One of the coolest ideas ever! Finally, I have something to do with gems ;3
  • Cool this is awesome
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited May 2016
    It seems rather complicated and numerous. But, I LOVE THIS !!! Very cool idea! I hope the Admins agree with this idea.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's nice... We need more of this sort of thing. There are many crafting plans but it will come a bit later.
  • PEgaming said:

Alexandrite change color to purple if environment is dark, normal color is blue
    Corrundum->Ruby, Sapphire
    Jadeite (Super Rare)

I've got a few of the combos already, like Ruby + Sapphire (It makes Cotton Candy Garnet. A Steven Universe reference from the episode, "The Answer") I've also got Jadeite, which, according to my research, is Jade, which was already up there.
    Also, Steven Universe is a cartoon about gems and a half human half gem boy.
    I miss watching Steven universe :Q:
  • Bump :3
  • StevilStevil Member
    Wow that's gonna be too complicated for me XD. But just a few of these kinda things would be great lol
  • .ci..ci. Member
    This sounds really cool, but I have only one problem with this idea: what do we do with all those jewels we make from the gems? Just decoration (because that does not make me want them) or some higher purpose like making jewelry for the Qbees or new special wands or something?
  • Boomp
  • I wish it would come out during Valentine's Event...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah this is a cool idea, anything that adds new blocks and textures is a thumbs up from me