Craziest Trades U Have Done! XD (Next Topic: Items U Bought/Sell For A Crazy Price)

13»

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    It was a gold cowl
  • Who can imagine that I sold white angel for 50c (like other wings), bought a chick pet 3kc, got a white top and bunny top for pet doog...
  • i bought white anggels 500c,cop hat 50c,and more
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

>>DA LEGEND<< You obviously ripped a rich noob off '2 emerald blocks 75k - 1 diamond block 56k' >:( You know how long it takes to earn this much of Cubits?????!!!!!!!! (You will definitely regret it if you were banned for this amount of time)>:(>:(>:(
    I sold Diamond and Emeralds for 10c each, don't believe it, just ask s3bciu2 of Wurfino

First he wasnt a noob... He had over 1mill and a average level... Dont worry he'll be fine :P I told him about the actual prices but he wanted to buy for so much so i sold them for those prices, also everyone would sell them for those prices if he/she get the chance to.
    Who did you sell to? :3 I might sell him something xD
    Im pretty sure he left the game, he is like a rich game jumper :P
  • I bought a cowl for 100k and sold it for 20c, I'd say it was worth

DJ why XD how do you buy a cowl for 100k?!
    It all started like this, I saw a poor lonely qbee, the qbee was lvl 10 in all he was struggling to sell in his shop but he had great prices! Then I bought the cowl for 100k after telling him I'll do it for 30 mins straight

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I bought a cowl for 100k and sold it for 20c, I'd say it was worth

DJ why XD how do you buy a cowl for 100k?!
    It all started like this, I saw a poor lonely qbee, the qbee was lvl 10 in all he was struggling to sell in his shop but he had great prices! Then I bought the cowl for 100k after telling him I'll do it for 30 mins straight

Such a good guy Dj :3 helping the poor!
  • I probably have the craziest trade here besides G's 700k press, i got a krampus for angel wings.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I bought a orange scarf 200k a day before the Christmas packs came out, I would say I made money.
  • Bought 1 krampus 50k, another one 60k and both sold 150k each after like a week (: that was like 2 or 3 months ago tho
  • Bought a dragon today for 50c :o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Bought a dragon today for 50c :o

wut... how?....
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Bought a dragon today for 50c :o

wut... how?....
    Wut... How?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Sold my orange scarf for 40k when it was worth 100k...
  • Quackers said:

I probably have the craziest trade here besides G's 700k press, i got a krampus for angel wings.

Mind=Blown
  • Someone named demon sparkle made a holla saying they were selling pets for 50c so I investigated don't judge a holla by its bizarity

Someone named demon sparkle made a holla saying they were selling pets for 50c so I investigated don't judge a holla by its bizarity

Ah, a lucky hit then. So many opportunities in this game.
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited April 2016
    I got a krampus for 7k during the xmas of 2014.

And on April Fool's Day, I got a Golden Chest from DJ for 50c. Both of us thought it was v3ry w0rth.
    PEgaming said:

I got a krampus for 7k during the xmas of 2014.

And on April Fool's Day, I got a Golden Chest from DJ for 50c. Both of us thought it was v3ry w0rth.

7k for a krampus o.o the trades in cubic castle is unbelievable
  • _Did__Did_ Member
    I got a Slime Costume for a Red Balloon. O.o
  • I think my trade topped this whole discussion I mean 50c for a dragon is bizarre

I think my trade topped this whole discussion I mean 50c for a dragon is bizarre

7k for krampus though?
  • Can we get this back to life?
  • I got a dork for dirt
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't necropost. This discussion is from 2016
This discussion has been closed.