Craziest Trades U Have Done! XD (Next Topic: Items U Bought/Sell For A Crazy Price)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Bought a black cat for 4k. And sold it to some noob for 40k 0.o
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Sold pumpkin pet 90k - black cat 120k - 2 emerald blocks 75k - 1 diamond block 56k
    and ghost 97k GG i win life
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Sold pumpkin pet 90k - black cat 120k - 2 emerald blocks 75k - 1 diamond block 56k
    and ghost 97k GG i win life

WUUUUUT TELL ME TO WHO!
  • I sold Halo for 108k, bought Dark Ang for 500c, Bought Zombie for 11k from Gdog and sold it for 32k :p (ty gdog) :) And i sold Slime egg for 65k :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    gdog said:

Sold my press hat for 693k few weeks before it was added to hat pack.
    Once got a Dark Stamp for 220c

693k.... i never had more than 34k
  • edited March 2016
    >>DA LEGEND<< You obviously ripped a rich noob off '2 emerald blocks 75k - 1 diamond block 56k' >:( You know how long it takes to earn this much of Cubits?????!!!!!!!! (You will definitely regret it if you were banned for this amount of time)>:(>:(>:(
    I sold Diamond and Emeralds for 10c each, don't believe it, just ask s3bciu2 of Wurfino
  • I bought a chef coat for 100c!

>>DA LEGEND<< You obviously ripped a rich noob off '2 emerald blocks 75k - 1 diamond block 56k' >:( You know how long it takes to earn this much of Cubits?????!!!!!!!! (You will definitely regret it if you were banned for this amount of time)>:(>:(>:(
    I sold Diamond and Emeralds for 10c each, don't believe it, just ask s3bciu2 of Wurfino

You're right, you can't sell it for that much. If you do, you're a bad person.
    I give mine to pengo when i find some lol
    #SHINYSTUFF

• S.ziaS.zia Member
    I sold my red hair bow to robot head XD
    and I sold my invisible cloak to foggy
    and I got dark bottomless for 3k :3
    and... almighty cube for orange scarf
    and when I got foggy I traded to chicken coops XD
    #LoveRichNoobs
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Bat wing for 1c
    1500c for Angel Wing
    Robe for 100c
    Top hat for 5c

How crazy is that? xD
  • I gave a bunch of dirt for 5c Rip dirt I need it now.
  • my only thing was I sold bunny pjs for 30k and I traded a robo head for a hopper their is other stuff but I forgot lol
  • I bought a pet Doog for a zombie mask
  • Craziest trade... got Monster mask for Angel wings. (1 year ago)
  • Level 20 cat, for monster mask
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited April 2016
    I once was offered a cat and the seller just said all she wanted was a plate of cookies for it and so I agreed and to this day I still have the cat XD

Also bought a bonnet once for 200c original price was 100c
  • I buy pig kennel 2k and sold 14k :v
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I traded 2 yellow Fluffy Bunny ears for 3 purple fluffy bunny ears
  • Paying 2250c in cubit store for ghost :p
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Paying 2250c in cubit store for ghost :p

Wait what?!? That's so cheap o.o
  • dawnidawni Member
    edited March 2016
    Why do people act like "omg, making profit is scam." O I forgot to mention XD bought Krampus 200K :3 and sold Pharoah hats 5000 c each and traded one Pharoah for angels x3 And bought angel wings 50c and Nuke 50c.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited March 2016

First he wasnt a noob... He had over 1mill and a average level... Dont worry he'll be fine :P I told him about the actual prices but he wanted to buy for so much so i sold them for those prices, also everyone would sell them for those prices if he/she get the chance to.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Mufflon said:

I bought a chef coat for 100c!

You're right, you can't sell it for that much. If you do, you're a bad person.
    I give mine to pengo when i find some lol
    #SHINYSTUFF

My personally gem miner :3 hehe
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    traded 52 white marbles for 51 bombs. I don't know why,but I feel stupid for this one
  • rabbirabbi Member
    sold one of my bunnytops for a dino
    Rabbi said:

sold one of my bunnytops for a dino

Now that's a great deal :)
  • dawnidawni Member

First he wasnt a noob... He had over 1mill and a average level... Dont worry he'll be fine :P I told him about the actual prices but he wanted to buy for so much so i sold them for those prices, also everyone would sell them for those prices if he/she get the chance to.
    Who did you sell to? :3 I might sell him something xD
  • I bought a cowl for 100k and sold it for 20c, I'd say it was worth

I bought a cowl for 100k and sold it for 20c, I'd say it was worth

DJ why XD how do you buy a cowl for 100k?!

If thats what you think XD

Cowl is so rare, why did you sold it? I could have traded it for my krampus! (Too bad I dont have one xD)

This discussion has been closed.