Cubic Castles Secret Santa - 2016

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited November 2016 in Player Events & Creations
I know this might be a bit early... like two months early, but hey, the earlier the better!

Ho ho ho! Merry Early Christmas! This year, we shall play Secret Santa! Spread your jolly gifts to those you know or don’t know!

Q: What is Secret Santa?
A: Secret Santa is where one requests a present, and an assigned person will give the present, and he or she will receive their present from another person. There has been many confusion over who gives out the present last year, as many people thought that I was the person giving them out. It is NOT me! (Secret code first letter: S)

Q: Cool, but I'm still lost! Give me an example!
A: Okay
Say a Qbee requests a top hat. I (the manager) will choose a random person to give the present. The person assigned the present will give the top hat Qbee his top hat on Christmas day, and he will wait for his present.
Still confused?
Qbee 1: Top Hat
Qbee 2: Feather Hat
Qbee 3: Krampus
(Secret code second letter: S)
Qbee 2 gives Qbee 1 a top hat, and Qbee 3 gives Qbee 2 a feather hat. Qbee 3 will get a krampus from Qbee 1 or another qbee.

Q: Alright! Now tell me, should I let the person know that I'm giving them a present?
A: No! It is called Secret Santa for a reason! Use almost any method to give them your present. You could attack their donation table or give it to them using an alt, as long as he or she DOES NOT (Secret code third letter: 2) know who gave them their present!

Q: What can I ask for?
A: Please keep in mind that not everyone (including me) is rolling in cubits, but if you WANT an expensive present, you gotta give one! This year, I’m putting gift groups for the value of your gifts. You will be put with people in your gift group. ONLY ENTER A GIFT GROUP IF YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU COULD GIFT ITEMS IN THAT GROUP!!! (Secret code fourth letter: K) Also, be specific when you ask for a gift. Put in an exact item name.

Q: How do I sign up?
A: There will be a (Secret code fifth letter: 1) Google Form at the bottom of the thread. I am using Google Forms this year to make organizing easier.

Q: Will there be a deadline for signups?
A: Of course! Signups will last from October 30th to November 29th, giving me ample amount of time to organize everything. (Secret code sixth letter: 6)All signups AFTER November 29th will be ignored.

Q: Help! I got no gift!
A: I’m very sorry, but I can not control the actions of other people. I could ensure that you are put with an active user, but I can not guarantee that you will get a present. (Secret code seventh letter: C) Wait, isn’t the joy of helping others enough of a present?

Q: Hey, I got a pm about the gift! What do I do now?
A: First, reply to my pm to confirm that you’re joining! These pms are going to be send in early December. Once you responded to my pm, just wait. You can send your gifts at any time, of course, but it is much better that you wait for Christmas day. (Secret code eighth letter: C)

Q: Help! I gave a gift but the person claims that he did not get the gift! What do I do?
A: Well, I can not help. (Secret code ninth letter: S) It is best that you provide proof that you gave the gift.

Q: What’s the secret code!?!?!
A: Did you read everything? :3

Q: You’re organizing all this and you’re not expecting any presents? That’s an outrage! Here, let me give you a present!
A: If you want….

Any sign ups on the thread will be ignored. Please enter ONLY if you have a forums account.

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Excellent idea PE
    Also a perfect time to start it, so people have enough time to plan and sign up.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just like last time :D
  • edited October 2016
    And...what does this code DO? Oh right, to confirm my ability to sign up.

Also, I want a jetpack but I think that's 1) does not yet exist in-game, even as a cosmetic item; 2) would be TOO expensive for my 0-dollar budget, and 3) I'm a newb! I'd want some nukes, but likewise, that's too expensive for me. I'd want a sword or armor, but I'm not sure what exists in-game that fits those definitions.

That said, I can't think of much I'd want that would be found on a similar 0-dollar budget, so I'm kinda stuck.

SO, I'm going to want an Aviator Hat. Anything labeled as "Rare" or better is probably well out of my budget. And I don't honestly care much about trading at all. I just want to socialize! :P

Don't worry, I already went through the hoops on your Google Doc.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im in :D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I was looking forward to this all year :D
    -I will edit when I'm off school-
  • Bump!
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited November 2016
    Im gonna join o3o
    Good idea PE o3od
  • Bump!
  • Looks like a 8-) Bumpy road.

*QUEUE CSI MIAMI THEME!*

Anyway, in all seriousness, it's probably a bit early for most people to start signing on.
  • Im joining! But idk if i chose the right group... can i choose another one? hopefully i wont get a warning after writing this.. meh.
  • edited November 2016
    I signed up
  • This is probably a stupid Question but what does IGN stand for? I followed the link and it said to type ign.

It means In Game Name. Yours would be 60thSnowyMonth.
  • Oh ok Ty
  • Last day to enter! Please enter ONLY if you have a forums account!
  • Joined! so excited \(o^o)\