THE GOLDEN CUBE IS FOUND!

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Guys, lets all be helpful here.
    Golden cubes are rare drops from the Green Dehydrated Cubes
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's silly they've put a Cube in a Cube... Someone probably mined around 5000-10000 for the 'rare' Green Cube waited a week, got all happy... To find out s/he has to wait another 2 whole weeks for the Gold Cube to be done.. =/
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Mate, enjoy the game. Stop ripping at it.
    Also, cant wait to see all the crowns now :3
  • I might offer for a cube XD
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Everybody is saying the sun crown is in the golden cube, but i don't think that's true. On the forums the sun crown is marked as a "Event Item" so i don't know why people are saying they are from golden cubes o-o
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Technically an event imo. They put an object in the game, we had to find it.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember

Technically an event imo. They put an object in the game, we had to find it.

True, i guess. I expected they were going to hold a huge event for it like with the spider thing and such, but i could be wrong.
  • It's silly they've put a Cube in a Cube... Someone probably mined around 5000-10000 for the 'rare' Green Cube waited a week, got all happy... To find out s/he has to wait another 2 whole weeks for the Gold Cube to be done.. =/

I agree with Mr. Penguin.
    *MMS said:

Personally, I find it a bit farfetched that they come from green cubes... The gold cube has been out for less than a week (green rehydrated cube time).

I guess it's possible that by some chance that people had a green cube in the time of the update, and possible (reaaaallly unlikely) that it changed into an extremely rare gold cube, given all the other possibilities.

It seems like a troll. You wait a week for a green cube, and now 2 weeks for a gold cube to actually get an item? Kewberth said it would be obvious; gold ore makes way more sense. You mine gold to get gold.

Also, people have been saying they "found" a gold cube. You "found" it in your rehydrator after you put in a green cube, or you found it in a mine?

This is just my opinion.

I agree with these two. Finding a cube in a cube seems illogical, and it isn't obvious at All! He said it was obvious and there is no relation between a green cube and the Golden cube, except they are cubes. Mining gold is probably how you do it.
  • Gollum said:

Guys, lets all be helpful here.
    Golden cubes are rare drops from the Green Dehydrated Cubes

I agree with what you are all saying. Makes logical sense. However did any of you read the above quote by Gollum?
  • OsiBearOsiBear Member
    edited August 2016
    I think the developers should confirm how to get the golden cubes if we already have figured it out or when we figure it out.

Edit: Of course, if they have the time to do so.
  • This sounds wierd.
    We know gold cubes are from green cubes, but are we sure gold cubes gives sun crown?
  • This sounds wierd.
    We know gold cubes are from green cubes, but are we sure gold cubes gives sun crown?

That's something I've been questioning since we began this.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

This sounds wierd.

Well, they have the same color, but until we found it we dont know
  • I honestly don't know why people just don't hurry up and rehydrate the gold cube.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I honestly don't know why people just don't hurry up and rehydrate the gold cube.

Because the rehydration of it takes 2 weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fluffyrox4Fluffyrox4 Member
    edited August 2016
    Edit: Flawless literally just posted

Flawless recently sent out a Holla announcing he found a golden cube and he confirmed some info for us. Firstly, here is a picture proving that he actually does own one:

2016-08-30_21.31.59

Next, he did confirm that THEY ARE received from green cubes, so obviously that means many of us, myself included, were wrong about how to recieve it.

2016-08-30_21.29.49

Finally, if there was any doubt, the time it takes to rehydrate.

2016-08-30_21.33.20

If flawless is reading this, please keep us updated.
  • Ye more Proof Here About The Green Hydrated Cube hinter
  • *MMS said:

Personally, I find it a bit farfetched that they come from green cubes... The gold cube has been out for less than a week (green rehydrated cube time).

I guess it's possible that by some chance that people had a green cube in the time of the update, and possible (reaaaallly unlikely) that it changed into an extremely rare gold cube, given all the other possibilities.

It seems like a troll. You wait a week for a green cube, and now 2 weeks for a gold cube to actually get an item? Kewberth said it would be obvious; gold ore makes way more sense. You mine gold to get gold.

Also, people have been saying they "found" a gold cube. You "found" it in your rehydrator after you put in a green cube, or you found it in a mine?

This is just my opinion.

May explain why people have been asking me non stop for green deh. Cubes...
  • I found clean laundry in my rehydrator
  • I think ik how to get it... It's possible it's a drop from a cube, they changed the drops recently right?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I found clean laundry in my rehydrator

XD lmao :D

so that's where they to my laundry basket :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well, thanks Flawless for the information!
  • I've been trying to find green cube, but can't find any cubes. Any easy way to find Them?
  • I've been trying to find green cube, but can't find any cubes. Any easy way to find Them?

The only "easy" way is to buy one from a seller.
  • I was sure it had more chance of dropping from oil or trees or something
  • I was sure it had more chance of dropping from oil or trees or something

I think everything does. The trees/plants in general seem to have a higher chance of dropping it.