THE GOLDEN CUBE IS FOUND!

Xistros the Dark found the golden cube I have no idea how but he did it, further information about how he found it will hopefully be posted later on! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT AHHH image

Comments

• Stay tuned everyone!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Very good! :D
  • I didn't find it ^^ I am just looking at the cube! It's so amazing I can't wait until you find out how to get!!
  • He will be millionare. :D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Coolio!
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited August 2016
    Please stay on topic - Gollum

• Get that baby in the rehydrator!
  • Amazing how long does it take in the machine I want to know really badly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O-O :Oooooò this is so amazing !!!
  • TsuTsu Member
    hmmmm high chance it could be that he mined a gold in a mining realm... of cos if u think back the similarity is the colour but if u really think back... gold is actually quite rare to find, the probability of finding a gold vein in a mine is like 2/10, Silver vein 5/10, Iron and Coal veins 8-9/10, hence maybe u have to mined lots of gold to get that cube and the probability of u getting the cube is jus like the normal cubes. I could be wrong tho, is just my theory. im gonna try this theory later.
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited August 2016

Right now that cou,d actually sell up to 1 million cubits O_o

I would sell it... Because I guess after a week is 5k or so...
    #Flawless said:

It takes like 322 hours for the cube in the machine

How you know?
  • that is slabby find in xristos dark is friend
  • people are buying them for like 7k right now but I just can't wait to find out how to get them
  • the prize is a 1 grass XD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    *Bub* said:

people are buying them for like 7k right now but I just can't wait to find out how to get them

wait.... how many of those golden cubes are there found now???
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Scorto7 said:

*Bub* said:

people are buying them for like 7k right now but I just can't wait to find out how to get them

wait.... how many of those golden cubes are there found now???
    Like two or three.
  • Is that real? O_o
  • Is that real? O_o

Yes. A few have been found now.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yeah, a few, and a few people who are ripping people off xD
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    edited August 2016
    yea even tho a few have been found guys don't waste your money on them because sooner or later we will all find out and the will be cheaper to buy :D

also has anyone thought that this whole thing of the sun crown wont be for on for long after the secret is out? The hat is tagged as an event item and to think of it we all are searching for a way to find it kinda like finding Easter eggs so this whole thing could be an event? :3
  • Maybe you get them from other dehydrated cubes?
  • only way to get the cube is to mine.
  • sir kewb said > "Just to be clear the difficulty isn't so much something you can get around by working harder or being smarter. They're in the game, but they're rare, so they won't be so easy to get for that reason. When you do get one it'll be kind of obvious though." Maybe It isn't so much about mining all day?
  • Lil Nico said:

Xistros the Dark found the golden cube I have no idea how but he did it, further information about how he found it will hopefully be posted later on! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT AHHH image

He's selling it for 100k now O-O
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Sure would be a lot easier if the people who found out would stop being greedy pigs and share it with the rest of us.
    Thought this event was about Community. I'm definitely seeing the great community we have now.
  • Sure would be a lot easier if the people who found out would stop being greedy pigs and share it with the rest of us.
    Thought this event was about Community. I'm definitely seeing the great community we have now.

And he said if you pay 4k, he'll tell you how to get it... I think he's scamming people
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Stevenlol said:

Sure would be a lot easier if the people who found out would stop being greedy pigs and share it with the rest of us.

And he said if you pay 4k, he'll tell you how to get it... I think he's scamming people
    Idk I just think it's funny because this whole 'event' was supposed to unite the community, get everyone working together. I'm not sure to blame the people who have found it and refuse to cooperate, or the developers for believing people would cooperate. Either way, this whole situation is beyond frustrating.
  • Sure would be a lot easier if the people who found out would stop being greedy pigs and share it with the rest of us.

Actually if someone finds it and shares to eberyone it would kill the price of an item because everyone would know, if you ask me I would leave it hidden as long as possibe, so those who find out on their own could profit wery well from it ^^