Who could have done this?!

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Im a detective! Tell me what mysteries and I shall solve them!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited July 2016
    @Hinter I have indeed found many evidences that, yes, @BJDware and Knop are most likely the culprits. The cameras installed in your realms explains it all. It is in Black and White, though.

If the audio is too bad, the IcyPolice Department Crew has figured out what they exactly said(aka if my writing is too messy, here's a little script to read).

Scene One[3:49 AM]: Feather Hat Culprit(FHC): "At last..."
    Scene Two[3:50]:FHC:"Coast is clear, come in..."
    Fascinator Robe Culprit(FRC):"Ok. >:)"
    Scene Three[3:52AM]:
    FRC:"If we use slime to sabotage it, he'll suspect/blame the Slymoria Slymes! Haha"
    FHC:"It's his(Hinter)'s fault..he's not allowed to hoard anything..but he hoarded the masks and mantus..."
    Scene 4[3:55AM]:
    FHC:"DOESN'T HE READ MY FORUM DISCUSSIONS THAT I AM THE HOARDER? THE HOARDER?"
    FRC:"He won't suspect a--hold it, the alarm went off(because FHC triggered it by yelling so loud)"
    Scene Five[3:59AM]:
    FRC:"C'mon, RUN!"
    FHC:"But I dropped my feather! I have to find it!"
    Scene Six[4:00AM]:
    FRC:"Dude, no, or else we're dead."
    FHC: "But we left evidence we scammed!"
    Scene Seven[4:01AM]:
    FRC:"We didn't scam, we didn't steal anything..in fact, we ADDED somethings.."
    FHC:"Hehe..the goop"
    Scene Eight[5:00AM]
    Hinter:"NOO! What happened to my masks and...a feather?"

-camera bzzzzzzz OFF-

We are still not sure if it's ware of Knop, perhaps both culprits wore the same outfit as them so we'd all suspect THEM, which they succeeded, but yet again, it could actually be ware and Knop. Further investigations WILL be taken^_^.
  • We must think about this...

Who has the motive to do such a thing?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Icy, Hinter didn't know that his mantu and robot mask where rippen. The thing is when i look closer, it has been burned and attacked by slymes. But theres also a qbee hand there... Who could've done this??
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It could be.....HINTER! He made 2 robots to dress up like BJD and Knop so everyone would side with him to burn the feather hats and rubbers! The 2 robo were only for the fake evidence!..The only thing that he could've done it...is...Getting jelly cuz BJD has 3k+ Feather hats while knop has over 3m rubbers!

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I captured a slyme and keep it at my lab, i make him talk like qbees. So i had a conversation with him

Then he stopped talking. I should've fix my machine! >:O
    I wonder who's this master?
  • Now that I know it is not a zombie, the evidence leads to a slyme. Who could be that master swissy speaks of? What is the master's motives? Is it unlimited recubes or to stir up trouble?
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I found something in the crime scene ! lolz
    edited July 2016

Icy, Hinter didn't know that his mantu and robot mask where rippen. The thing is when i look closer, it has been burned and attacked by slymes. But theres also a qbee hand there... Who could've done this??

I don't understand. If he didn't notice it, how could he have posted this discussion? :o doesn't make sense.
  • I found bjdware wotha. Suspicious mantu not sure what his plan was with itimage
  • I knew it was a slyme attack xd
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    mmmm Pickles is framing ware with a fake evidence! #NoIdeaWhichSideI'mOn XD
    Can totally see the Mantu is red and the same on the 2nd picture...and Look at the chat box..."Reminder! Items you drop will vanish after 20 Minutes!"
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    If I may ask, who was the first one to witness all this? The culprit must've played with the tutu and slashed it with a knife, then sewed some holes back. Then buried the robo head to make it useless. But there is a feather hat next to the broken pieces. Which means, it may either be BJDware OR the culprit must've left it there just to frame BJDware. First off, why did the colprit did all these? How did the witness find these broken tutu and robo heads? Don't you think it's weird? Let us think outside the box. How did the witness find all these broken pieces?
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited July 2016
    I will investigate further more.... You guys are paying me to find this guy, right? XD
    It was because iam on PC so i cant take a screenshot instead i drawed it
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

It was because iam on PC so i cant take a screenshot instead i drawed it

I see, so... it was you.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    I think I know about a super smart person who might be able to help us: Dr. Kewberno.
  • mmmm Pickles is framing ware with a fake evidence! #NoIdeaWhichSideI'mOn XD
    Can totally see the Mantu is red and the same on the 2nd picture...and Look at the chat box..."Reminder! Items you drop will vanish after 20 Minutes!"

Nah i dropped some trash in wares workshop while i was there :P just some grass XD

• imageIM INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!!;-;

imageIM INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!!;-;

i can see that cute innocent face T^T

But recently,I saw a pool of slyme goop, the next thing i found is a note...

i cant read it, can you?

Anoda clue
  • MarioMario2.0MarioMario2.0 Member
    edited July 2016

imageIM INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!!;-;

i can see that cute innocent face T^T

But recently,I saw a pool of slyme goop, the next thing i found is a note...

i cant read it, can you?

Anoda clueYeah I'm sorry ;-;
    It says "I am sorry for what I've done my plan failed because of that qbee I'm really sorry for doing this we shall meet in another world"
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Hmm. I see everyone's been hard at work on the case! @ Tam, have you ensured those video's weren't doctored? What if the Slymes were dastardly enough to dress up as @Knop and @BJDWare? :O
    --
    Video can be faked. Send the video over to Dr. Kewberno for analysis and tell us what he finds!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

I KNOW EXACTLY YOU THEN CULPRIT IS, LET ME EXPLAIN, PE!!!! IT WAS PE!! HE KNOW WARE GOOD AND ONLY HE COULD PLAN THIS AND FRAME HIM!!

It indeed was PE! THE SUPER AMICORUM HAS BEEN WORKINGG HARD MESSING WITH HINTER :O I Afked with a hidden name at super's shop and found them having a private meeting! They said they will tonight DELETE MANTUS AND ROBOT HEADS FROM ALL GAMEFILES :O
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Whistles*
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited July 2016
    I think
    I supplied some stealth, hooming, fake CCTV, listenner devices [STALKINGSTUFF xd] for the one who made them
    IT was dark, but i saw "the one" dark green with some dots of changing colors
  • Wha- me? But, but... I was unable to play Cubic Castles for 5 days D:
    I mean, I totally don't have alts!
  • Hinter said:

Hmm. I see everyone's been hard at work on the case! @ Tam, have you ensured those video's weren't doctored? What if the Slymes were dastardly enough to dress up as @Knop and @BJDWare? :O
    --
    Video can be faked. Send the video over to Dr. Kewberno for analysis and tell us what he finds!

These are those night camera thingies. It COULD be Slymes, but it might actually be ware since he said:"IM THE HOARDER! Doesn't he read forum discussion?" (lol)
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited July 2016
    Thats impossible mad CREEPER you couldve done it i love love mantus >:(
    edited July 2016

I found bjdware wotha. Suspicious mantu not sure what his plan was with itimage

Funny how your inventory and Ware's inventory have some similar items on the top bar...

HINTER I WAS WRONG, PICKLES IS THE TRUE CULPRIT.

He used Ware disguise as shown in the top screenshot to bin your fave items then he would be framed, HOWEVER he has nothing against your signature items, he knows if Ware is blamed then feather hats will fall @Ware he wants to burn the feather hat Kingdom. keep your guard up.
    You are absolutely right! The false evidence! :O
    For the first picture, "ware"'s name was hidden and is looked from pickle's perspective! Further more, pickles wasn't in that picture!
    For the second picture both pickles and ware show up, both names are revealed BUT, it said: "Reminder, items you drop vanish in 20 minutes!" meaning..pickles stole a mantu and dropped it in front of ware to frame him!! And like you mentioned, they both have the same inventory O_O! Good thinking @Mad!