Who could have done this?!

HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
edited July 2016 in General Chat
IEPB3683KA3J
--
A FULL investigation shall be opened into this matter! I will find the culprit who did this! D: I can't believe that my good friend BJDWare would be the culprit, as some have suggested! >:O
--
If you have any information on this dasterdly deed, please post in the thread!
--
Any photographic evidence can also be posted here! (have fun with it)

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I wonder who it could of been..
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *gets the weapons* We'll find them, Hinter! In the meantime, I have a chest of Feather Hats and a Trash Can.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

*gets the weapons* We'll find them, Hinter! In the meantime, I have a chest of Feather Hats and a Trash Can.

Don't do it yet! We want to make sure we have the right person before any feather hats are harmed!

• @Hinter tutu silmey U.U
  • I know EXACTLY who did it!
    It is NOT BJDware, as those so called feather hat pieces is actually pink ink with a quill!
    Who did it, you ask me?
    It is...
    a Zombie! What else would tear it and make it slimy? Brb recubing all my zombie masks.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hinter said:

Don't do it yet! We want to make sure we have the right person before any feather hats are harmed!

I'm at the ready! Just NOOT NOOT! I shall get revenge!
    PEgaming said:

I know EXACTLY who did it!
    It is NOT BJDware, as those so called feather hat pieces is actually pink ink with a quill!
    Who did it, you ask me?
    It is...
    a Zombie! What else would tear it and make it slimy? Brb recubing all my zombie masks.

Wait! A Zombie! But...
    --
    A zombie wouldn't have the intelligence to frame BJDWare! Perhaps someone or something controlling the zombie?! Hm...

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    A Slime! A Slime wearing a feather hat did it! >:O
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited July 2016
    I know who did it D:<
    ------
    We have 4 suspects....
    ------
    SirKewberth - Why? He is an ADMIN! He coulda just went into ware's realm and took a feather hat then ripped it up.... Then he decided to blame ware for destroying robots (;_;) Then he jelly of ware cuz he has OVER 9000 Feather hats... So he left the ripped up feather hat to make it look like ware!.... Or he just used a slyme to kill the robot D:

------
    Cubic Mom - My Theory Why. It is because, we call her Mom for short, right? Well Hinter took all the cookies and said "I didnt do it!" But eventually, Cubic Mom had seen all the cookie crumbs from the jar lead to his room.... So she got her revenge and there was evidence.... Then, since Ware is a good, good friend of Hinter's she tore his feather hat apart and left it there to show that both of them had gone missing for few days. She has millions of children that call her mom... The next victim could be you.... - (Maybe what Cubic Mom coulda said) Cubic Mom

------
    Hinter did it hisself >:O - Why? Because... He is overly obsessed with robots that he accidentally malfunctioned and had killed some by accident >:O

-------
    CubeSensei - Why? Sort of like what Kewberth coulda done... He got jelly cuz ware had over 9000 feather hats and he has like -77357756290 Rice Hats... So then he decided to blame ware, a GOOD GOOD GOOD friend of Hinter's... So he desroyed a robot and made it look like him... Then he placed down some snot so nobody really knew who it was (IDK)

-------
    Thats what I thought XD
  • KnoP / BJDware... >:O
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I am suspicous at someone here...

I spyed at ware's lair and i go through every room until bjdwares waredrobe
    Someone was moving (except me) but i cant see it clearly
    So i go to the water and get surprised!
    Water and Rubber?!
    image but why water? And why's there only a single rubber? If it's knop then he won't be at bjdware's lair right now!
    :O Wait.. this odd rubber is odd! BJ is allergic to rubber! What foulness is this!? It could not have been Kewberth, as he was busy working on getting race cars into the game! Cube was practicing his Kata's.
    --
    Perhaps we need to find out who has a love of Rubber! This could be a threat, as water is bad for robots!
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Knop! Loves rubber
    i think it's too late once again..
    anotehslldcfssfd
    :o Oh no, what will BJD do. Where did you find these Swissy?! Could @Knop really be behind this?!
    ==
    Oh non , ce qui va BJD faire. Où avez-vous trouvé ces Swissy ?! Pourrait @Knop vraiment être derrière ça ?!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Oh my.... O.O
  • Wait a minute it coulee been a combined effort between @knop and @NanoSlime_ see the slime all over all three feather hats
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Slimes found a way to travel dimensions again somehow, and they have unsettled score with chosen one!
    edited July 2016
    Uh-oh You guys gotta see this... It was
    a total slyme attack and they're trashing those rubbers! It must be a slyme! Now they left a perfect clue

-At Knop Lobby
    Djedusina said:

Slimes found a way to travel dimensions again somehow, and they have unsettled score with chosen one!

maybe you're right... 0-0
    Hmmm. If so, then, the question is. What do we do to A. Confirm it is the Slymes Against Robots, Feather Hats, and Mantu's? Or, the SARFHM for short? And B. Once/if we confirm it's them, HOW DO WE STOP THEM? D;
    --
    *looks at Mr. Penguin* How many Mantu Shields do you have?
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    *grabs a flower gun* *puts on MLG shades* im ready bro T^T
  • Objection! There were black and grey spots slymes don't make spots like that. the black and grey spots could be oil or coal.

Objection! There were black and grey spots slymes don't make spots like that. the black and grey spots could be oil or coal.

you just noticed do you?

someone just burned it

Objection! There were black and grey spots slymes don't make spots like that. the black and grey spots could be oil or coal.

Wait.. isn't that something that only someone WORKING WITH THE SLYMES WOULD KNOW!

*peers @ Swissy*
    Hinter said:

Wait.. isn't that something that only someone WORKING WITH THE SLYMES WOULD KNOW!

*peers @ Swissy*
    *Cough Cough* first thing is when i saw the object i immedietly drawed it

1st : When i touch it, it doesn't feel hot. So it must've been burned sometime ago before i SEE it

2nd : Iam a ram, iam the enemy of slymes. NO WAY iam getting through those slymes

3rd : I don't see any robot head anywhere

but i saw 1 at Slyme horror map (or whatever the name is)

so IT'S NOT ME

ill update once i have found where the slymes at
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Uhm, both wareeeee and knopppp cant make moss. Although knopppp can make black stuffz

To make moss con the hats and "mantu"
    Just put some soil, water, and wait...
    And theres water in wareeeees lareeeess

One of the feather hats have the feather taken
    And it appears near Hinters stuff
    The peices perfectly match

About black spots, either be knoppp or wareee cus a few days ago wareee was buying FIRE TRAPS

Notice the light blue stuff there near rubber? Maybe a wig. Theres not much people wear wigs

So theres LOTS of people may have done this

• Torture to robo masks and feather hats? I wonder who.... -strokes beard-
  • Maybe the slyme kingdom from the single player adventure came back to seek revenge?
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Wheres The Chosen One tho
  • *wipes slime, rubber, and a torch off of hands after recubing robot masks, tutus, and feather hats* :3