Beta version 2.0 - Single player Adventure (STEAM added)

Comments

• @SirKewberth Any estimate as to how long the beta will continue?
  • I am level 25 and I don't see the door to the adventure mode? Why don't I have it showing when I'm in any lobby?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

I am level 25 and I don't see the door to the adventure mode? Why don't I have it showing when I'm in any lobby?

Are you on mobile? if yes, then the beta hasn't come out for mobile device
  • Adventure mode sounds cool according to everyone here. Can't wait. You get exp right? I need some perks :3
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    Umm, if I remember correctly, you don't get exp or any others from Adventure Mode, all you get is tips on how to stay safe while playing in CC @spyroboy
  • andorhino on the start of single player you cant jump but when you enter the cave after you talk with master flinch you need to take power cube, and you will got jump power :)
  • *>Jess<* said:

Umm, if I remember correctly, you don't get exp or any others from Adventure Mode, all you get is tips on how to stay safe while playing in CC @spyroboy

Then what's the point of adventure mode if you get teached something you already know?

• single player teach new players how to play cubic castles.
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    Adventure mode is for beginners, since we've played the game for a while, we understand how to stay safe in CC, but beginners don't. This is why Adventure Mode was created, newbies will be teleported there when they start playing the game, this way, they'll understand who to trust and who not to. Players who understand the game are probably just doing this for fun, they released Adventure Mode to the players is because if there are bugs, players can report them here so staff can fix it.
    spyroboy said:

*>Jess<* said:

Then what's the point of adventure mode if you get teached something you already know?

@spyroboy

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The Adventure mode is simply an introduction to Cubic castles for new players.
    Yes some aspects teach safe practice, but that is not what it is all about.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I'm gonna guess why they still aren't implementing it on mobile yet.
    1: Single Player Mode cannot support Mobile and is needed to expand more storage in it.
    2: Same with number 1
    3: Same with number 2
    4: Same with number 3
    5: Same with number 4
    6: Same with number 5
  • coinycoiny Member
    Adventure Mode Is Pretty Cool!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Lucaaa795 said:

I'm gonna guess why they still aren't implementing it on mobile yet.
    1: Single Player Mode cannot support Mobile and is needed to expand more storage in it.
    2: Same with number 1
    3: Same with number 2
    4: Same with number 3
    5: Same with number 4
    6: Same with number 5

Actually....
    Can support Mobile version of CC.(i tested it xd.)
    However,maybe they encounter some hidden bugs?

Maybe... The mobile version has alot of bugs and really is laggy.
  • I've tried too before, it's not bad, and I did not hack like how lucanub did c:
  • Lucaaa795 said:

*>Jess<* said:

I've tried too before, it's not bad, and I did not hack like how lucanub did c:

Me no hax.
    Me luckeh xddddd
    Jessnub xd.

HELLO PUKANUB>=D
  • Lucaaa795 said:

*>Jess<* said:

I've tried too before, it's not bad, and I did not hack like how lucanub did c:

Me no hax.
    Me luckeh xddddd
    Jessnub xd.

Yesh you hack c:

#Lucanubbbbbbbbbbb:D
  • Guys, no reason for fighting... Luca doesn't hack, I played on phone too. How? I don't want to say because I don't know is that misstake when adventure mode is adding on steam. But please don't fight...
  • Lucaaa795 said:

Guys, no reason for fighting... Luca doesn't hack, I played on phone too. How? I don't want to say because I don't know is that misstake when adventure mode is adding on steam. But please don't fight...

We arent fighting xd.
    Just annoy each other :3
    Shouldnt be taken seriously xD

But just to clarify, YESH HE DOESH. STAWP HAX NUB
    Lets keep on topic thanks.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    A minor shortcut. As you can see, I can jump from the sign to the block I'm standing -> Bypass the Mountain Climber NPC

Forestmine
  • CD87 said:

A minor shortcut. As you can see, I can jump from the sign to the block I'm standing -> Bypass the Mountain Climber NPC

Forestmine

Shortcuts aren't really something to report, it's good you found one, but it really isn't a mistake that the staff put it there.
    *>Jess<* said:

Shortcuts aren't really something to report, it's good you found one, but it really isn't a mistake that the staff put it there.

On the contrary, i think it would be encouraged.
  • android and iphone and mac update! worlds :)
  • Absolutely! We can't jump on adventure mode >.< That's why it named Adventure Mode, we must do a journey to get all abbility like jump,craft,and etc. Also the candle is true,But i havent try it :3
  • Um...? I haven't found it...
  • I want Adventure Mode in Android :Q: , i can't wait any more.
  • I want Adventure Mode in Android :Q: , i can't wait any more.

Me niether, but it should almost be done wirh beta
  • BJDware said:

*>Jess<* said:

Encouraged to be fixed, or encouraged to stay there? o-o
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    *>Jess<* said:

BJDware said:

*>Jess<* said:

Encouraged to be fixed, or encouraged to stay there? o-o
    Encouraged to share such info so a cheat like that can be prevented.