Beta version 2.0 - Single player Adventure (STEAM added)

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    depends how far you got
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    ^You must learn the ways of the force M8

Keep Calm and Carry On :)
  • Wurfy said:

Patience..

Ok
    rien-sama said:

Maybe next month

I hope so
  • any game achivments?
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)

have you UNLOCKED jump?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lol :D
    Anyone else who hasn't answered Andorhino3619 question yet?

Maybe refresh the page before posting and you might see that the answer is already given.
  • Im s tuck in a glitch and csnt get out.... inside tomb entrance where the lock is to the door the blocks arent coming back and when i died inside gold and fire part it put me on the door. No blocks still locked
  • If you did not receive back your deed, contact support again. If the deed was returned while you were still in adventure mode then you may not have got it for basically the same reason. Isn't beta testing fun?

XD
  • If you did not receive back your deed, contact support again. If the deed was returned while you were still in adventure mode then you may not have got it for basically the same reason. Isn't beta testing fun?

Please make adventure mode work with iOS!!

XD
    Kewberth's pun is so punny XP
  • Talk to the star men at the end of each section. They'll let you know how many there are.

uhh ive played the mode but i havent seen any 'star men'if they are there can u tell me where one of them is

• Wish it worked on mobile.

Same

Same
    Ikr lol

Same
    Ikr lol
    ITS TAKING TO LONG:Q:

Same
    Ikr lol
    I WANT THE ADVENTURE MODEEE :Q:

Same
    Ikr lol
    IKR:Q:

Same
    Ikr lol
    IKR:Q:
    Pls Cosmic cow make The Adventure mode, THE SUSPENCE Its Killing Me :Q:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I know you guys really want the Single Player Adventure but you're gonna have to wait sadly, I am sure the admins are working as fast as possible to get it out on all platforms.
  • I know you guys really want the Single Player Adventure but you're gonna have to wait sadly, I am sure the admins are working as fast as possible to get it out on all platforms.

Ok :'( *Slaps Cosmic Cow*
  • I know you guys really want the Single Player Adventure but you're gonna have to wait sadly, I am sure the admins are working as fast as possible to get it out on all platforms.

Ok :'( *Slaps Cosmic Cow*
    *puts bandage on cosmic cow while glaring at CrimsonBloxx2.0*

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We have good reasons for not releasing on mobile just yet. We'll get it out as soon as we can.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    are you adding this to OX S?
  • Ome ROme R Member
    But what about non- steam users?
  • Did u change the story itself? Maybe dumb of me to ask ... but anyways?...
  • StevilStevil Member
    Remo-z said:

But what about non- steam users?

You can also download the game on the cubic castles site, or just become a steam user.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com
  • I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)

You need to find the golden cube to get that power
  • Why is it taking so long in ios
  • edited June 2016
    Hello! Id like to be in the discussion for the beta of Adventure mode! So I have a question;
    Will the beta will be in the app version? I just bought the chosen one pack!
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm not sure if anyone has reported about this yet (I'm just wayyy too lazy to read the comments XD).

I found a spelling error when the Village Guard in QBee Village was talking (Or maybe the guy beside him), it said "exepect" instead of "expect"

I hope you could fix this spelling error c:

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)

Did you touch the power cube? You can only gain powers in Adventure Mode if you touched the power cubes, they are golden cubes hidden around the map. @Andorhino3619

Found another error!

When you come back from The Dark Forest, it should be slymed, when you talk to Master Flinch he says "It's no coincidence that you arrived during this years ceremony!" then you reply "But how can I stop these attackers? I'm not a fighter?" when you say "I'm not a fighter?" It should be "I'm not a fighter!" or "I'm not a fighter." not "I'm not a fighter?" 'Cause you're not asking a question.

I'm not sure if this was meant to be like this or not, I just find it weird.