Can Someone tell me what you need for a Doctor Who Set :3

So far i got blue and white scarf, coke bottle glasses, Fez
Thats it .-.
Note: For Those people who dont know who Doctor Who is Search it up in google it will be hard for me to explain :3

Comments

• You need a nice coat too!! Maybe suggest an add.
    P.S. Maybe i'm just old, but Peter Davidson was my favorite doctor, and best thing ever was to watch Red Dwarf and The Red Green Show after......
  • What kind of coat tho
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    ask @xXBad WolfXx maybe?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    depends on which doctor you wanna look like
  • edited May 2016
    -DELETED-
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2016
    David Tennant FTW. You def need a Suit Jacket if your peter capaldi xD
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello!
    I haven't watched Dr who in a while due to the fact I never came out of my room x-x
    If you want the 9th doctor: suit jacket and black pants (I don't know what you would use for hair/Hat)
    10th Doctor: A Robe maybe? (For his long coat) or if you want his other outfit it would probably be a suit and blue pants ( don't know what hair/hat you would use) and don't forget the nerd glasses!
    11th doctor: Fez, chef coat, and brown pants (if not brown the black) I think that's about it. Don't forget to use a fizzle wand with the outfit! Also I don't remember if he wore glasses a lot o.o but if so then nerd glasses

Hope I didn't miss anything x-x
    And thanks for asking me :D!

-Wolfie
  • Hello!
    I haven't watched Dr who in a while due to the fact I never came out of my room x-x
    If you want the 9th doctor: suit jacket and black pants (I don't know what you would use for hair/Hat)
    10th Doctor: A Robe maybe? (For his long coat) or if you want his other outfit it would probably be a suit and blue pants ( don't know what hair/hat you would use) and don't forget the nerd glasses!
    11th doctor: Fez, chef coat, and brown pants (if not brown the black) I think that's about it. Don't forget to use a fizzle wand with the outfit! Also I don't remember if he wore glasses a lot o.o but if so then nerd glasses

-Wolfie

ha @vincentlel beat ya to the 11th doctor xD

WE SHOULD SUGGEST SONIC SCREWDRIVERS TO THE MODS
  • EDomFel3 said:

Hello!

-Wolfie

ha @vincentlel beat ya to the 11th doctor xD

WE SHOULD SUGGEST SONIC SCREWDRIVERS TO THE MODS
    YOU BEAT ME ALREADY????!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y_Y