New Reverse Vends

2»

Comments

• NoBowl said:

Personally, I don´t think that this should be useable for resources. Yes, it will make mining HQ's SOO much better. But to be honest, it would destroy the whole, "you mined the most, and therefore you win a prize" option. I know most mining HQs do that. And when I joined, I worked at Hiccup01's mining HQ, and to be honest, I needed that extra boost. In my eyes, there are lots of pros and cons to these vends. And that's just resource HQs!

The pros outweigh the cons and instead of looking to mine at an HQ that has the best prize for a specific objective, now people can just sell to whoever pays the most.
  • it would still be better since it would cut out on time for resources, cost for the whole hq instead just a little room, and not having to worried about people leaving or so they can just take a warp, mine and mine and sell whenever they want its a win-win for all
  • Bump…

I’ve reached the point where I agree with @U that they just won’t come into existence.

I know this would be disappointing but after a year I would rather the devs say they won’t be released rather than leaving CC Players waiting without information.
    @SirKewberth
  • wow !
    It's so cool.