Scam Trick and How to Avoid them

Hi, Cubic Castle. I want to ask you something. There are so many players who fall victim to scammers, mostly newbie. However, how their scam player item, in addition to payaway or drop game? And how do to avoid it? Because I still can not avoid it. I hope my question can be answered. Thanks.

Comments

• Just ignore them.
  • Well, there are some qbees that try to earn your trust, then an hour later, all of your items are scammed. Bravo!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

Just ignore them.

Yes Ignore Them

And

Note:PayAways Are Scams
  • Several times I was approached by another player and say "build" and I said "for what?". She/he answered "build shop". I say again "I have a shop in 2nd floor". I knew she/he might be a scam stuff in my realm. But she/he always says "build" continuously. I've ignored it and went to Cubic Town Center but she/he still followed me and said "build" again.
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    Same, someone wanted me to drop my eyepatch to "see it" (lol). I Dropped it in MY REALM, and kept saying "Drop me see" "me see", blah blah blah. I showed him on a mannequin, on me, on the floor, but still, he wanted to appreciate my eyepatch in his realm :U
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Just don't give these players the time of day.
    They don't deserve your business if all they're going to do is try to take advantage of you and your cubits/items. (or anyone else).
  • Plz cloze
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Why are you necroposting? Threads don't need to be locked if they've been solved/answered to many months ago. We lock them when necessary.
This discussion has been closed.