Hide clan option?

2»

Comments

• +1
  • +1
  • +2 I love my clan and all but I wish I could just have my name displayed! I stayed clanless for so long b/c of this reason.
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    +1
  • i can finally hide my identity and be known as soup

Ummm.... ok??
    +1 i love this idea
  • bump :P
  • bump (1 year later)
  • +1
  • +1 coz ye I like my clan Coz Its based on a Wizard and I am a Wizard too but I Like My name being near and clan not a Green Ugly Line Crossing it v:
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2021
    +1
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In general the clan needs a few new features, for example to buy a custom color on the clan tag or a cool font on it that we can buy from the clan xp.. Live Clan chat, clan flag next to the clan tag, more roles.

About the hide option, +1 I don't see why not.
  • bump
  • +1 It always gets in the way of things. But maybe it only hides your clan tag to you and other people can see it? Just a thought.
  • +1
  • Bump
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    +1
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I feel like if you're in a Clan, you're in a Clan. We shouldn't be able to hide it, we're meant to embrace it. If everyone could hide their tags 90% would. Clans would quickly become even less pointless. If you cannot show off how big your clans are by having your clan tag everywhere, kind of loses it's touch in a way- imo anyway. BillyBoo is a prime example, while his clan may not have been liked, he had a huge reputation for his clan simply because his name was everywhere. If you took that way, BillyBoo Clan would've gotten nowhere.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited April 2021
    +1 I would like the option personally. The only issue I see is when clan leaders or even other members want to quickly see who is/ isn't in their clan within a realm. It would go nicely with a clan update that comes with a bunch of needed features though (e.g Other clan members have a coloured outlined name or something)
  • i can still finally hide my identity and be known as soup
  • +1
    I think you should be able to hide it from yourself, but to other people it still shows.
    This would solve it getting in the way for you, but you also can show your pride of being in the clan and people can tell if you're in the clan for events and stuff.

Also I personally would like it so that there is an option to not use ranks in a clan for more equality. OPTIONAL.
  • +1
    I think you should be able to hide it from yourself, but to other people it still shows.
    This would solve it getting in the way for you, but you also can show your pride of being in the clan and people can tell if you're in the clan for events and stuff.

Also I personally would like it so that there is an option to not use ranks in a clan for more equality. OPTIONAL.

That's a much better option. That way others can still see your clan tag but you can't.
  • Bump :P