Hide clan option?

I know some people are going to REALLY disagree with this, but if you do, please share your opinion anyway because everyone opinion counts and I want to hear other people's thoughts.

There's one reason I'm not in a clan, it's because clan tags look quite ugly and long above your name (imo)
I would like to see in the future something where you can switch on and off your clan name, you would have it on when doing clan events or recruiting but take it off when you aren't. This way your name can always look what I like to call professional and neat.

Obviously there is the rebuttal that 'if you are in a clan you should be proud your in it', which I totally agree, however I know people who leave clans/don't bother with them or always use a hidey bumper due to the fact that they are in a clan or don't like the tag.

Also I think the teleporting everyone to the clan stone needs to be nerfed so anyone in offline mode doesn't get teleported because if you are in offline mode you obviously don't want/expect any company.

Thanks for reading this and please share your opinions, wether they be positive or negative :)

Comments