We need more moderators!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2020

Both Scorto and Space are from the UK; Whim and Grace are from the states. It’s easy to say that we don’t need mods and that players need to learn but something to consider is the age range, the game has a lot of children. If someone said to a little one that they will get loads of cubits or items by dropping one of their items, they most likely will want to. Mods don’t only support scams. Forums moderators make sure discussions are under control, close discussions if someone so wishes, makes sure everything is on track there. Both Space and Whim are forum moderators but Space also has another job, as event manager. Whim is doing amazing. Obviously, she is a grown adult who is real! This will mean she’s not always online. Another forum and game mod from different time zones will able do the job whilst Whim and Grace aren’t active and may be asleep whom are helping out Scorto when he’s online. The mods are doing such an outstanding job at the moment, more will only grown and help the team. Good mods support, help, try their best and are hard working - we have all of that in the current team. It’s time zones that are the red brick wall.

I believe Scorto is Belgian.
    Yes, lol, I did know that, no idea why I put UK. I suppose it still - sort of - applies because it's still about the time zones.
    Ragean. said:

Not saying we need more moderators, but probably just more powers for the current moderators. They cant do much when it comes to scams. And some people are right the game base is somewhat of a low age. But like SirKew has said many times "if its too good to be true, it usually is."

I think even if the currect mods have more abilities, they still have to sleep and go to work and eat and have a life. More mods would make the team stronger and more powerful and there are probably loads of amazing people willing to do it from different time zones. More abilities would make it easier, I definitely agree! I reckon that more mods would be just as good because that way, you will always have someone/few people to fill in.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited April 2020
    Ragean. said:

Not saying we need more moderators, but probably just more powers for the current moderators. They cant do much when it comes to scams. And some people are right the game base is somewhat of a low age. But like SirKew has said many times "if its too good to be true, it usually is."

-
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2020
    Scorto is from Belgium. He knows dutch, french or german I suppose or at least one of them fluently (the three main languages spoken there) not UK.
    Space may not know them, so please kindly do not attack scorto as we dont have any french, dutch or german speaking mods other than him
    More power for the current ones would be alright, perhaps combined with one or two new mods to cover the times there are none online.
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited April 2020
    lucaaa795 said:

Scorto is from Belgium. He knows dutch, french or german I suppose or at least one of them fluently (the three main languages spoken there) not UK.
    Space may not know them,so please kindly do not attack scorto as we dont have any french, dutch or german speaking mods other than him
    More power for the current ones would be alright, perhaps combined with one or two new mods to cover the times there are none online.

The point is not to attack any mod lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    [BN] said:

lucaaa795 said:

Space may not know them,so please kindly do not attack scorto as we dont have any french, dutch or german speaking mods other than him

The point is not to attack any mod lol
    I know what I meant and I mean it.
  • In this time the Mods just need their old insta bans. Currently they have to go through a warning system and it’s so slow. The person they are attempting to ban, for example, the hackers as of now, just can leave and then it becomes a pain.
This discussion has been closed.