We need more moderators!!!!!!

Comments

• hachoooo
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    +1 sometimes being scam problems. But ppl cant find anymod anywhere.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited March 2020
    Playing smart is always key though. You have to be play safe and be able to recognize if something looks suspicious. If you can recognize it, then you should be able to avoid scams completely. More mods won't help you from recognizing scams, that's something you need to learn on your own.

• SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020

Playing smart is always key though. You have to be play safe and be able to recognize if something looks suspicious. If you can recognize it, then you should be able to avoid scams completely. More mods won't help you from recognizing scams, that's something you need to learn on your own.

The average age of the game is really low. I don't think they can think that.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2020
    I am fully against people clinging onto mods and playing without using their brains, but we do need more mods.
    Non American mods would be great, because currently there are 2-3 mods, and 2 are in the USA, so at night time for us, there’s nobody besides Scorto.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

I am fully against people clinging onto mods and playing without using their brains, but we do need more mods.
    Non American mods would be great, because currently there are 2-3 mods, and 2 are in the USA, so at night time for us, there’s nobody besides Scorto.

I agree. We need mods that live in another country. So he/she can be active at different times than other modes. So he/she can help players
  • edited March 2020
    Both Scorto and Space are from the UK; Whim and Grace are from the states. It’s easy to say that we don’t need mods and that players need to learn but something to consider is the age range, the game has a lot of children. If someone said to a little one that they will get loads of cubits or items by dropping one of their items, they most likely will want to. Mods don’t only support scams. Forums moderators make sure discussions are under control, close discussions if someone so wishes, makes sure everything is on track there. Both Space and Whim are forum moderators but Space also has another job, as event manager. Whim is doing amazing. Obviously, she is a grown adult who is real! This will mean she’s not always online. Another forum and game mod from different time zones will able do the job whilst Whim and Grace aren’t active and may be asleep whom are helping out Scorto when he’s online. The mods are doing such an outstanding job at the moment, more will only grown and help the team. Good mods support, help, try their best and are hard working - we have all of that in the current team. It’s time zones that are the red brick wall.
  • The game age is low, but the older ones who are near them could help, because most people getting scammed are new players. So if us veteran players helped out and if we see something sketchy, we should help out as we can. We don't need to be a mod to help out. However, I do agree with the statement that we need mods from other countries.
  • We need more asian mods tbh

no chinese pls xd
  • 'RiIey' said:

We need more asian mods tbh

no chinese pls xd
    Asian does not mean Chinese, and what’s wrong with somebody of the ethnicity?
  • How about adding an addition to the learning center not that many players make their way to it anyway. But, with this addition it could include all current existing scams what they look like.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    kewl2016 said:

How about adding an addition to the learning center not that many players make their way to it anyway. But, with this addition it could include all current existing scams what they look like.

There is a door in the learning center to Cubic Mom's Play Safe room. It's been translated into many languages and has a lot of great information.

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    -
  • 'RiIey''RiIey' Member
    edited March 2020

'RiIey' said:

no chinese pls xd
    Riley, in game I saw u keep racist to Chineses and Malays, u better stop that..it's very rude
    Malays? I didn’t do anything to Malays and I’m not racist to chinese

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    -
  • 'RiIey' said:

'RiIey' said:

no chinese pls xd
    Riley, in game I saw u keep racist to Chineses and Malays, u better stop that..it's very rude
    Malays? I didn’t do anything to Malays and I’m not racist to chinese

Jz has the proof x.x Im sorry, he saw u racist Malays
    I didn’t do anything to Malays ;-;
    Riley and Alvin, Please take your arguement to dms. This is not the place to have it.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    -
    Tell him in a dm this is not what the discussion was created for.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    -
  • i feel like the mod's are doing their best, but i think we could use mods from other countries, like latino and asians, i see so many people that strugle with scams because they don't know how to speak in english, so they can't even report what happens to them.
  • Moe no WingMoe no Wing Game Moderator
    Alvin! said:

There's also an asian mod called 20thrainyday but gone

Retired, I think only Momo for now
    Someone mention me?.. also love ur profile pic
  • Like Julius, I reckon they should get people that have different time zones.
    If they add more mods, I agree we don't need more from the US or the time zones covered by those of us in the US.
  • If they add more mods, I agree we don't need more from the US or the time zones covered by those of us in the US.

I think they have to put more mods from each region, so in theory there would always be some online, they have a lot of us, practically when here in Brazil it is 10 am then it is still 6 am, if someone is stolen or needs your help at this time, practically you will be sleeping

+1 for the idea of ​​moderators from other places in the world ...
  • BTW, are there any Asian mods? I only know superxtreme oop
  • Both Scorto and Space are from the UK; Whim and Grace are from the states. It’s easy to say that we don’t need mods and that players need to learn but something to consider is the age range, the game has a lot of children. If someone said to a little one that they will get loads of cubits or items by dropping one of their items, they most likely will want to. Mods don’t only support scams. Forums moderators make sure discussions are under control, close discussions if someone so wishes, makes sure everything is on track there. Both Space and Whim are forum moderators but Space also has another job, as event manager. Whim is doing amazing. Obviously, she is a grown adult who is real! This will mean she’s not always online. Another forum and game mod from different time zones will able do the job whilst Whim and Grace aren’t active and may be asleep whom are helping out Scorto when he’s online. The mods are doing such an outstanding job at the moment, more will only grown and help the team. Good mods support, help, try their best and are hard working - we have all of that in the current team. It’s time zones that are the red brick wall.

I believe Scorto is Belgian.
  • Not saying we need more moderators, but probably just more powers for the current moderators. They cant do much when it comes to scams. And some people are right the game base is somewhat of a low age. But like SirKew has said many times "if its too good to be true, it usually is."
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

There's also an asian mod called 20thrainyday but gone

Retired, I think only Momo for now
    Someone mention me?.. also love ur profile pic
    Lol, btw are you the only Asian mod for now??
This discussion has been closed.