Daily token?

2»

Comments

• Mrhaha11 said:

How do you even get it?
    Is it not implemented to the game yet?
    Is it gonna be a button that gives you it?
    Does it have requirements? (Like atleast level 15)
    Also new update coming soon?

And ram pet is just like naah
    I already gave away like 4 of them o.o

If you're still feeling generous you can give me one too!! (Can't blame me for tryin, haha)

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well I'd have to check again how it works, but it may be that even from the same IP you will not get 2 tokens.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm getting tokens like every 12 hours, not 24 hours.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

If you both play from the same computer you'd only get 1 token between you. Sorry about that but if we don't limit it people will create alt accounts just to get tokens, and we can't encourage that.

What about if my sister plays on a different device than me? Will she get a token or just one per IP?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    The thing I like about raffle tokens is how I can sell them for 250c. Which makes my daily income 300c from the daily token and daily quest XD

If you both play from the same computer you'd only get 1 token between you. Sorry about that but if we don't limit it people will create alt accounts just to get tokens, and we can't encourage that.

What about if my sister plays on a different device than me? Will she get a token or just one per IP?
    I swear Cosmic said you can have as many tokens on IP's but only 1 per device. The latest account logged in, in each device gets a token. I may be wrong.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

I swear Cosmic said you can have as many tokens on IP's but only 1 per device. The latest account logged in, in each device gets a token. I may be wrong.
    Okay, thank you :)
  • CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

i thought this had been throughly thought & planned before the new token system was implemented.. :/

CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

i thought this had been throughly thought & planned before the new token system was implemented.. :/
    They didn't think about farming tokens, which is something they should really thought about I think. But it got sorted within 12 hours of Daily Tokens so it's good.
  • daily token oki but nice was a daily cubit bonus too 15c per day was a nice thing but is not a musst thing
  • Well i tell ya, now that the new tokens each day thing is implemented, im sad to see how many qbees are tryin to take advantage of folks who don't know about it and sell tokens at 1k still........
    Though i wonder how they can't know seeing as how a token magically appears in their inventorys?
  • If you both play from the same computer you'd only get 1 token between you. Sorry about that but if we don't limit it people will create alt accounts just to get tokens, and we can't encourage that.

They detected by IP address i think. Cause my bro sign in his account on my Phone and my PC he didnt get tokens.

@SirKewberth sir i think u have to make an activity diagram about tokens rollover. I got tokens every 24 hours, not 12 hours.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    It's supposed to be 24 hours Leo
  • It's supposed to be 24 hours Leo

Okay thank you mcwolf :D
  • 24 hours than a new token
  • I haven't been getting many tokens, since the update, I have only had about 2-3 tokens and my brother hasn't logged on his account so he hasn't been getting them either.