Daily token?

Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
edited May 2016 in Help Requests
How do you even get it?
Is it not implemented to the game yet?
Is it gonna be a button that gives you it?
Does it have requirements? (Like atleast level 15)
Also new update coming soon?

And ram pet is just like naah
I already gave away like 4 of them o.o

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah the free tokens will start soon. If you don't think the current prize is worth it just save them and put more tokens in for the next prize.
  • Alright, also will it be like a button that pops up that says like "claim reward"
    Or just pop into your inventory when you log?
    If so just change the quest log thing into "news" or idk
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I think the Ram is a pretty decent prize! It's worth is that of around 50k - 60k, and can't currently be bought from the store :)
  • Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
    edited May 2016
    Well I am only level 21 so I cant take it out ;w;
    And dont like setting a shop or finding someone who buys it c:
  • @SirKewberth @Siddd and i also still waiting the daily bonus yayy
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Siddd said:

I think the Ram is a pretty decent prize! It's worth is that of around 50k - 60k, and can't currently be bought from the store :)

Ram's worth much more than 50-60k.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    When will the winner of the umbrella be announced? O-O
    Can't wait to see who it is!
  • When will the winner of the umbrella be announced? O-O
    Can't wait to see who it is!

@madetolove won it

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    It Has Been Announced Wolfie XD
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

Ram's worth much more than 50-60k.
    Oh ok, I was just going by the Clothing Prices realm, I guess it's a little outdated now.
  • Yakroo said:

It Has Been Announced Wolfie XD

Where the announced ? What lvl madetolove ?
  • Daily tokens are officially active. Here is how they work.

Each day at around 22:00 Cubic Time, tokens will be handed out to everyone who logged in within the past 24 hours.

If you logged in between yesterday and now, you also got an additional free token.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    So... I'm guessing tokens won't be as much as 1.5k now XD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

Thank you! Glad to know mulitpal accounts cant get loads :p
  • CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

But and if you have brothers? They will get a token too or not? Cuz i have a brother :/
  • CosmicCow said:

Dang I was wondering why my main account wasn't getting tokens I need to get this switched so my main account gets the tokens not the alt my pickles7261 account is getting. Them instead of my 2001 account please switch this cos I'd like to have my main account receive them
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Everyday i get a token i put it in the box xD
  • I wanna ask guys. Yesterday i got 2 tokens on my account. Why today i havent got yet ? Its 24 hours now
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Thank you for FREE anything CC. The nerve of some people saying the FREE prizes are NOT good enough, geezee. I am happy to just be entered in a raffle or just to collect the FREE tokens for these someday might be worth a lot by themselves.
  • piratax10 said:

CosmicCow said:

But and if you have brothers? They will get a token too or not? Cuz i have a brother :/
    Yeah how about if I have brothers plays cc in same house but in different devices with me ?

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    I have a brother and we both gain Tokens :)

piratax10 said:

CosmicCow said:

Yeah how about if I have brothers plays cc in same house but in different devices with me ?

• edited May 2016
    Okay, 1 more another questions is, I have 4 alt accounts, when the update came on May 3, i got 2 tokens on Leo account, and 2 others tokens on A and B account.

But at May 4, I only got 1 token on A account, and I checked on Leo and B account is not appear the tokens anymore.

I have read @CosmicCow post about the tokens, that only one of my alt account will get the token. But i still confuse about the rollover systematic scheme.

@CosmicCow said:

And today is May 5 in my country. The token will appear in which account ? Leo or A ?

My main account is Leo, A and B is my alt account.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It depends who played during the last check period. If you only play with one account that will be the account getting tokens. If you play with both every day, then the first account you made will get a token.
  • It depends who played during the last check period. If you only play with one account that will be the account getting tokens. If you play with both every day, then the first account you made will get a token.

My brother is not earning tockens.. is there some kind of time window?
    If you both play from the same computer you'd only get 1 token between you. Sorry about that but if we don't limit it people will create alt accounts just to get tokens, and we can't encourage that.
  • *> Jack <**> Jack <* Member
    edited May 2016
    We dont. My bro plays on mac pro and I play on windows 7 pro