What happened to the Overworld update?

BlasphemousBlasphemous Member
edited December 2019 in General Chat 17.85 Karma
Wasn't it supposed to launch this summer?
What do we know about its actual state?

Comments

• JohnYapJohnYap Member
    2.00 Karma
    An Overworld update? I don't get too much info about updates until they are released, but who knows. It's also December and uhh, not summer yet.
  • 41.65 Karma
    JohnYap said:

An Overworld update? I don't get too much info about updates until they are released, but who knows. It's also December and uhh, not summer yet.

He meant summer 2019
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    102.45 Karma
    It's up on a beta server now being tested initially by us internally. I plan to open it up as the steam beta at some point soon. It's been a bit hard to get it opened up because there's a lot of packs this time of year. But basically it's in testing phase.
  • BlasphemousBlasphemous Member
    17.85 Karma

It's up on a beta server now being tested initially by us internally. I plan to open it up as the steam beta at some point soon. It's been a bit hard to get it opened up because there's a lot of packs this time of year. But basically it's in testing phase.

Ok, thanks.
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited December 2019 4.80 Karma
    @SirKewberth Off-topic but regarding on your collaboration with Blue wizards, how is the team. what change have they contributed to the game. i don’t hear much about it. just concerned.