What happened to the Overworld update?

TonguelessTongueless Member
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Wasn't it supposed to launch this summer?
What do we know about its actual state?

Comments

• An Overworld update? I don't get too much info about updates until they are released, but who knows. It's also December and uhh, not summer yet.
  • JohnYap said:

An Overworld update? I don't get too much info about updates until they are released, but who knows. It's also December and uhh, not summer yet.

He meant summer 2019
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's up on a beta server now being tested initially by us internally. I plan to open it up as the steam beta at some point soon. It's been a bit hard to get it opened up because there's a lot of packs this time of year. But basically it's in testing phase.
  • It's up on a beta server now being tested initially by us internally. I plan to open it up as the steam beta at some point soon. It's been a bit hard to get it opened up because there's a lot of packs this time of year. But basically it's in testing phase.

Ok, thanks.
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited December 2019
    @SirKewberth Off-topic but regarding on your collaboration with Blue wizards, how is the team. what change have they contributed to the game. i don’t hear much about it. just concerned.

It's up on a beta server now being tested initially by us internally. I plan to open it up as the steam beta at some point soon. It's been a bit hard to get it opened up because there's a lot of packs this time of year. But basically it's in testing phase.