Hype's Unofficial Cubic Castles Update Files (WINTER IDEAS!)

edited November 22 in Suggestions & Comments 1.30 Karma
This is a document where I compile everyone's ideas for updates for Cubic Castles and have them all in one place! If you would like your ideas on this document, dm me your ideas or comment them below (and explain them if needed). Your idea will be added to the list along with your username. Or if you have made a post before about your ideas for updates, just send me the link. If there is an update idea already created in the doc, you can give your ideas to add to it as well. If you have any questions, let me know. **Will not add anything that is religious or holiday related**

MAIN PRIORITY: Winter Update Ideas

The Link To "Hype's Unofficial Cubic Castles Update Files" Google Document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xS8DSpi9kC6xqbsNqhFgR9fN5QapAl5UtydbjZsTPCw/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• edited November 20 1.30 Karma
    Who's willing to go first? :D Please Note: I'm not trying to get people to send me their ideas and then call them my own (your username will be with your ideas). This is just a way for if other players want to look at other player's ideas, or if developers want ideas of player's suggestions, that they are all in one place and you don't have to post-hop.
  • Alvin AdlerAlvin Adler FamiliarMember, Familiar
    82.60 KarmaFamiliar
    Hmm ..Hoodie
  • 1.30 Karma
    -Alvin- said:

Hmm ..Hoodie

Ty for your idea -Alvin-
  • 2.70 Karma
    Camo Scarf :0
  • 18.75 Karma
    snowmobile
    82.60 KarmaFamiliar

Who's willing to go first? :D Please Note: I'm not trying to get people to send me their ideas and then call them my own (your username will be with your ideas). This is just a way for if other players want to look at other player's ideas, or if developers want ideas of player's suggestions, that they are all in one place and you don't have to post-hop.

Just wonder would u mind to draw the icon of our suggested items
  • edited November 21 1.30 Karma
    I will put the snowmobile under a winter update @[]skullcandy[]
    I will do my best to create pictures @-Alvin-
    And thanks for the list @"HONEY BOMB"
  • 1.30 Karma
    Ok, I have switched things up a bit, for certain amounts of time, there will be a main priority update where we all come up with ideas for a specific update rather than just throwing random ones out there (so this doc doesn't get extremely messy) The priority for right now, is ideas for a winter update. (Please nothing Christmas, more wintry things) @[]skullcandy[] started us off with a snowmobile.
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited November 22 46.40 Karma

Ok, I have switched things up a bit, for certain amounts of time, there will be a main priority update where we all come up with ideas for a specific update rather than just throwing random ones out there (so this doc doesn't get extremely messy) The priority for right now, is ideas for a winter update. (Please nothing Christmas, more wintry things) @[]skullcandy[] started us off with a snowmobile.

The holiday that is being celebrated is Yuletide, or Christmas. It isn't the winter pack, it's a holiday pack
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    22.00 Karma
    Tyndale said:

The holiday that is being celebrated is Yuletide, or Christmas. It isn't the winter pack, it's a holiday pack
    that doesn't mean there can't be wintery things in it

My suggestion: ski goggles
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    16.35 Karma

Tyndale said:

Yeah, it can be general winter items. (Ie. Scarves).
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    46.40 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

What I meant was:
    You said nothing christmas, more wintry things, when the pack itself is the yuletide/christmas pack. We do need wintry things suggestions for the pack, but it isn't only the wintry themed pack, it's christmas also.
    22.00 Karma
    Tyndale said:

'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

What I meant was:
    You said nothing christmas, more wintry things, when the pack itself is the yuletide/christmas pack. We do need wintry things suggestions for the pack, but it isn't only the wintry themed pack, it's christmas also.
    we already have enough christmas stuff
  • edited November 22 1.30 Karma
    anyways... enough arguing and more idea sharing! If you have any ideas, just drop em in a list below. Another note: I'm not keeping track of how many ideas one person has, and I don't really care, so share them all! No limitations to how many you can share.
    82.60 KarmaFamiliar
    U missed alot my ideas from yule suggestions xD
    Like frozen geyser and christmas night stamp
  • 1.30 Karma
    Bump
  • 1.30 Karma
    Bump. Have over 60 ideas for a winter/holiday update! Who else has more?
  • edited November 28 1.30 Karma
    Bump. Need more winter/holiday update ideas!
  • 2.70 Karma
    Polar Bear Pet :v
  • 1.30 Karma
    Bump (O_O)
    22.00 Karma
    Dunno if this is already on there or not, but my suggestion is icecles that fall down if you walk under them and they hurt you., then they respawning after several seconds
  • Rei700Rei700 Member
    0.35 Karma
    I think the Ghost of Xmas past, present and future would look cool.

Ik it's cliche dont judge meh :X
  • Cosmicow_565Cosmicow_565 Member
    edited December 10 3.45 Karma
    Noice