What are resources

SjoofSjoof Member
edited September 11 in Help Requests 10.60 Karma
Everything you can find in mines are resources right? So tree trunks, grass but fossils or cave art as Well.
If i am wrong pls tell me i was just wondering what we can place under the name "resources"

Comments

  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 11 47.80 Karma
    I consider everything from the mines to be "basic resources" - blocks, ores, trunks, berries, sticks, bones, marble, gems, rubber, cotton, etc.

    I also lump a few things made from them as 'crafting resources'...like dyes, fairy dust gems, string, etc.

    Basically, anything that can be used to make something else is technically a resource.
  • SjoofSjoof Member
    edited September 12 10.60 Karma
    But there is a perk you get like 10% chance to get double resources while mining. If you mine craftables blocks like old wood blocks you can get double items too isn't it? And theoretically you can place one block of dirt in your realm and keep mining placing mining placing .... until you have like 1k of dirt blocks.

    So i want to now what blocks can double with the mining perk
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.40 Karma
    Sjoof said:

    But there is a perk you get like 10% chance to get double resources while mining. If you mine craftables blocks like old wood blocks you can get double items too isn't it? And theoretically you can place one block of dirt in your realm and keep mining placing mining placing .... until you have like 1k of dirt blocks.

    So i want to now what blocks can double with the mining perk

    That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.
  • SjoofSjoof Member
    edited September 12 10.60 Karma
    JuIius said:



    That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.



    No there is a mining perk too
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    6.55 Karma
    Sjoof said:


    JuIius said:



    That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.



    No there is a mining perk too
    The perk is literally called miner. It gives you a chance to get two blocks out of one.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.40 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    Sjoof said:


    JuIius said:



    That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.



    No there is a mining perk too
    The perk is literally called miner. It gives you a chance to get two blocks out of one.
    I forgot to mention miner
Sign In or Register to comment.