What are resources

sjoofsjoof Member
edited September 2019 in Help Requests
Everything you can find in mines are resources right? So tree trunks, grass but fossils or cave art as Well.
If i am wrong pls tell me i was just wondering what we can place under the name "resources"

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2019
    I consider everything from the mines to be "basic resources" - blocks, ores, trunks, berries, sticks, bones, marble, gems, rubber, cotton, etc.

I also lump a few things made from them as 'crafting resources'...like dyes, fairy dust gems, string, etc.

Basically, anything that can be used to make something else is technically a resource.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited September 2019
    But there is a perk you get like 10% chance to get double resources while mining. If you mine craftables blocks like old wood blocks you can get double items too isn't it? And theoretically you can place one block of dirt in your realm and keep mining placing mining placing .... until you have like 1k of dirt blocks.

So i want to now what blocks can double with the mining perk
  • Sjoof said:

But there is a perk you get like 10% chance to get double resources while mining. If you mine craftables blocks like old wood blocks you can get double items too isn't it? And theoretically you can place one block of dirt in your realm and keep mining placing mining placing .... until you have like 1k of dirt blocks.

So i want to now what blocks can double with the mining perk

That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited September 2019
    JuIius said:

That perk is called harvester, it only applies to stuff you grow, berries, corn wheat etc.

No there is a mining perk too
  • Sjoof said:

JuIius said:

The perk is literally called miner. It gives you a chance to get two blocks out of one.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Sjoof said:

JuIius said:

The perk is literally called miner. It gives you a chance to get two blocks out of one.
    I forgot to mention miner